Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Smile Flyff Website Error?

Discussion on Smile Flyff Website Error? within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Smile Flyff Website Error?

Hello everyone im setting up a Flyff v15 Server and im using Smile Flyff website but no matter what i do i always get errors when i register i had errors when i first config the files then i remove some codes and the errors were off the home page then when i try to register i always get errors. This is my error that i get on register.

Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'OldPassword'., SQL state S0022 in SQLExecDirect in C:\xampp\htdocs\register.php on line 38

And homepage error Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\header.php:10) in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\config.inc.php on line 2

Im using curvvy files from ******** flyff v15.
And Im using xampp 1.7.1 to host this website.

If someone could help that be nice thank you.
Old 02/21/2015, 07:38   #2

elite*gold: 317
did you read the error?
your character table did not have the 'OldPassword' colum!
compare youre character table with the website sql commands...
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2015, 09:27   #3

elite*gold: 0
Sorry if i upset you just new to Flyff been with MU Online but i went in to the databases and added a new colum and it still gives me the error. named it OldPassword i added this in

Account_DBF=Tables=Columns= And Right click on columns add new one and name it

OldPassword. But still no luck.

Nvm i fix it i had to add multiple columns but finally got it and had to fix some codes thank you mate

But i have one more question how would i but this website online i know all about the portforwarding with port 80 and blah blah blah xD. Just need to know how would i get it switch to my IP

Anyone know how to put the website online?

Tags
flyff, website