Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mail item/penya dupe

Discussion on Mail item/penya dupe within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mail item/penya dupe

Hi there,

Some players use the mail to dupe penya.I don't know how they do it.. but they said when you send penya via mail.. the penya won't deduct in the inventory. and sometime the worldserver crashes. it give me dump files but i don't understand the errors. is it because of the dupe? and how do you fix/block the mail dupe?

Thank You.
Old 12/17/2012, 15:39   #2

elite*gold: 10
Old 12/17/2012, 18:16   #3

will that work for the mail? thanks for the link..
Old 12/21/2012, 04:22   #4

BUMP..

I did what the link instructed me to do.. but the world server still crashes.. and i believe there's still some players that are duping penya using the mail box.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
>>!How to dupe Penya on Caali Files!<<
11/04/2010 - Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 64 Replies
Deutsch Hallo liebe Epvpers, Hier will ich euch erklären wie ihr auf den meisten Pservern vorrausgesetzt Caali-Files Penya leicht Penya dupen könnt, So dann lauft ihr Mit Charakter A zur Postbox und schickt eine Pn an Charakter B Als Betreff macht ihr einfach "Hi"
trade my CCR Gold dupe for CCR Item Dupe
05/13/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 1 Replies
Alright, I've known previous Item Dupe methods before, but those that I've known have been patched already and I have not been able to find out any new methods. While I was working to find another working dupe method, I found a way to Dupe gold Successfully (pretty darn easy to be honest, no clue why i didn't think of this a long time ago). I'm looking to find a working Dupe method for CCR RF online in exchange for my Gold Dupe method. Note: Since I do not play on P server or any other...
flyforfame penya hack or dupe pls....
07/21/2009 - Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies
can anyone help me w/ a penya dupe or hack that works for flyforfame?? i tried searching the website but i cant find any dupes or hacks for penya of any sort. i heard theres penya dupes in fame and i want to know how to do it. tnx in advance for help
There anyone post a FlyForFame dupe penYA
07/20/2009 - Private Server - 0 Replies
Anyone post dupe penya or hack penya! or make a hack in FlyForFame just post in this treads!!!! :pimp: