Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Giant-War | GW Server

Discussion on Giant-War | GW Server within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Giant-War | GW Server

Features :

-Basic old-school v15 without customizations
-Instant level up 120 with a pill (no need to kill aibatts)
-Only 5 min to stuff your character then you are ready to fight
-Scrolls of perfect awake (place the item in first slot of inventory and double click on the scroll)
-Unlimited Penya with /getgold 999999...
-Customized maps
-Automatic Siege every 30 mins
-High disponibility of the staff members to ban the cheaters.(range / jump ...)
-No pets and no jewels to switch easily
-Create guild and skill level all scrolls
-Slower speed to have the least of miss asal
-Weekly events with staff
-Free donate reward with your GW Points.
If you need any help , or want to ask a question you can contact a member of the staff on the discord ,
you will get a fast answer.

The server is not special , you will not find any special system. We created this server so that you can play guildwar in stability and enjoying the PvP side of FlyFF we love all.

If you find any bug or disbalance (which is not impossible) , contact us so we get rid of the problem fastly so you can enjoy the game
Note : We don't have any links with Giants Of Wars

Frequently Asked Questions
Q : Where do i get money ?
A : You need to use the command /getgold 999999 to have 999999 penyas for example.

Q: I killed five aibatts but i'm still level one wtf noob serv ?
A : Chill , you need to go to the NPC Boboku (renamed UP 120) , buy a pill of the job you want and double click on it. You don't need to hunt any aibatt.

Q: I clicked on the perfect awake scroll but my set is not awaked.

A : You need to place the item you want to awake in the first slot of your inventory , then double click on the perfect awake scroll and repeat this operation for all your items (weapon ,fashion , cloak , shield , sets).

Q: I won Red Chips after siege but i can't use them because there is not any RC Shop or model change system ?
A: Don't worry ! The RedChips you win from siege are not useless , you can get donate items with it when an Administrator makes an event so don't drop them.

Q: Tss, Mr.0815Haxor ranges me in siege and in arena i can't even have fun.. How can i stop this guy ?
A : Don't worry ! Our discord server is made for this and we have logs of the distanced asals. You just need to PM an admin and the cheater will be banned in less then 2 minutes.

Q: How can i create a guild and level up my skills ?
A : You can buy a Skill level all scroll and a create guild scroll in Isruel's shop.

We would be happy to answer all your questions and listen your suggestions about the balance of the server on discord.

We hope that you will have fun on our server , and we promise you regular patches to fix the stability and the balance of the server.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/31/2017, 12:50   #2

Endlich wieder einen Gw Server hab die schnauze voll von low rate servern.
Old 10/31/2017, 13:02   #3
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 44
We will test that (^:
Old 10/31/2017, 13:49   #4

Nice Guys ! <3 Good luck <3 <3
Old 10/31/2017, 17:19   #5

server schon off? xD
Old 10/31/2017, 17:32   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockworkVendor View Post
server schon off? xD
The server is on i don't know what you mean

EDIT : Oh , i think you tried to connect when i was doing the patch this morning. Server is on now.
Old 10/31/2017, 18:29   #7

Server is very nice but i would recommend you to add more hp on billporon set then bps have here to low hp on sta eq every bp asal 150k and have 140k hp you cant tank anything with that

and psykeeper hp would i push a little bit too dmg is good

same problem with yj they have to low hp on sta eq

and other class i dont have testet yet i write later for that too.
Old 10/31/2017, 20:13   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesisx1991 View Post
Server is very nice but i would recommend you to add more hp on billporon set then bps have here to low hp on sta eq every bp asal 150k and have 140k hp you cant tank anything with that

and psykeeper hp would i push a little bit too dmg is good

same problem with yj they have to low hp on sta eq

and other class i dont have testet yet i write later for that too.
I'm happy that you like it and i'll take that in consideration for next patch
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2017, 08:50   #9

server down patcher and homepage isnt working?
Old 11/01/2017, 11:58   #10

elite*gold: 585
Server ist wirklich gut dass muss ich zugeben Admin geht direkt auf Vorschläge ein und nimmt die auch fast so direkt auf.

Über die Balance wird immer ein großes sein aber was ich auf jedenfall schon sagen kann... das Blade, (JESTER Oft MVP< wer gut spielen kann, schon ziemlich gut Punkten können sowohl auch ein Ranger kann es auch aber an denn muss noch etwas gearbeitet werden. Sonst wie Psy, Knight, ELementor da kommt sicherlich noch was dass die Klassen auch im GW mithalten können.

Und sonst wirklich coole Cs Sachen die vom aussehen her mal was anderes darstellen und nicht immer die Standart cs zeug.

Was ich damit aber sagen wer nen GW - Server sucht muss hier her joinen es lohnt sich !

Und wenn ihn etwas nicht passt der kann sich im Discord einloggen und denn Admin direkt anschreiben was man an der "Balance" noch besser machen kann ! (realistisch sein)

Kommt vorbei !

mfg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesisx1991 View Post
server down patcher and homepage isnt working?
Das ist leider des öfteren der Fall.. aber er meinte die Homepage wird permanent geddost von Kids und das mit Patcher ja hm ka aber trotzdem ist inagme alles immer Online
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/01/2017, 14:35   #11

Hab gestern drauf gespielt muss sagen der Admin ist nett und steht für Fragen jeglicher Art zur Verfügung. Finde die Balance in Ordnung, allerdings hab ich als Jester die Erfahrung gemacht, dass man einen Full Tank BP nicht down bekommt, bin aber auch kein guter Jester.

Ansonsten stimme ich Swat~ zu, wenn es um die Vielfalt der Klassen geht. Man sieht sogut wie keinen Knight,Psykeeper usw. und selbst wenn würden diese wohl im GW nicht sonderlich stark sein. Da ist ein BP der 1 Hit Asal macht momentan eben einfach besser.

Fazit: Alles in allem ein super Server. Wenn der Admin jetzt noch das Klassenbalancing gut hinbekommt, wirds echt spannend ist halt langweilig wenn man im GW nur BP's und 2-3 Jester und Ranger sieht :P

Empfehlung geht an alle raus, die einen tollen GW-Server suchen, der kein P2W ist.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2017, 17:18   #12

spackt die homepage bei euch auch so rum =?
Old 11/01/2017, 19:45   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefx3 View Post
spackt die homepage bei euch auch so rum =?
it crashes sometimes due to the ddos but we are working on fixing it with our host. you can connect in game without any problem
Old 11/01/2017, 20:50   #14
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 44
The server is ok overall, but the recurring problem of all the servers is the same, I miss asal far too many times and I am often ranged ;s

Gl
Old 11/02/2017, 15:48   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelynn Bot View Post
The server is ok overall, but the recurring problem of all the servers is the same, I miss asal far too many times and I am often ranged ;s

Gl
We are going to lower the asal animation speed for next patch and we hope it will decrease asal misses.

EDIT : We added some models to the donate shop.

3 Free donate wings to the NPC Isruel
Free donate CS (luffy , kakashi , kaneki , naruto...) --> NPC
Free goku hair --> NPC

We hope that you have fun with our donate gifts.
I'm open to your suggestions.