Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Oria Flyff

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Oria Flyff

Post supprimer

Old   #2

elite*gold: 108
Back Link EPVP ?

Old   #3

elite*gold: 100
Again another french server. Also i don't see any reason to play this server over the countless other successful french servers already available.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Received Thanks: 1,331
Not responsive. How beautiful the first impression can be?

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Linebeck View Post
Not responsive. How beautiful the first impression can be?

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
How they have about 90+ players online with such a bad server i will never know. and they only have 1 vote site and only seen the ad on this forums
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakky View Post
You must already go and work for ur *server* before arguing about other servers x) Mr.Vendetta
And Stop your frenophobia.
He is not wrong with his text. Why do french people open french server, when they post this on a forum where almost everybody is german or english? I think if they want players, they should have english as a language on their server.

I can't find any reason why i should play a game where i understand nothing. Are the frenchies incapable of speaking or reading english? That would explain alot.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwCaptainAwesome View Post
He is not wrong with his text. Why do french people open french server, when they post this on a forum where almost everybody is german or english? I think if they want players, they should have english as a language on their server.

I can't find any reason why i should play a game where i understand nothing. Are the frenchies incapable of speaking or reading english? That would explain alot.
They want clean community, epvp is an international forum.
Why u didn't judge german servers? Because ur german, there comes the point.
They are free if they want international server or french one.
I feel how its annoying when u see a successfull server but with a language u can't speak, Thats what I feel towards floral flyff and forsaken flyff. If theyr server was international they could get a much higher peak.
But we can't force them to do anything, its theyr server.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

Quote:
They want clean community, epvp is an international forum.
Why u didn't judge german servers? Because ur german, there comes the point.
They are free if they want international server or french one.
I feel how its annoying when u see a successfull server but with a language u can't speak, Thats what I feel towards floral flyff and forsaken flyff. If theyr server was international they could get a much higher peak.
But we can't force them to do anything, its theyr server.
Well i agree with you on this point with german server, but there is a tiny difference in the count of players you will have with just german players here in this forum. The most players here in the flyff section are german people.

As you can see on Forsaken or Floral, they will always have a good amount of players. But on the other hand you have french players which are minor here on this forum + if you want a succesful server with atleast 200+ peak you should have atleast english as a native language. Every kid learns english in school, there should be no problem for people to open an english server atleast.

Well you can say that for german servers too, but there are minor here aswell, almost every server is now made for international use, just because of the amount of players you CAN get.

But you will never see an hype for a server where you can't even read a single word, even if its the best server on this planet.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #9

What a kindergarden....

It is their choice what kind of language they wanna use on their own server.
And if you dont like a french one, then dont play there and stop blaming them here in epvp, just because they do what you all do too, their own thing.
Maybe they like to have a smaller community than Floral or Forsaken or as above mentioned from Pakky, maybe they want a clean community, french only or whatever reason, what gives you the right to judge about them?

We have our german servers, spanish guys their spanish servers, english guys their english ones and french ones their french servers. i dont see the problem you have and since epvpers is international, everyone has the right to advertise their servers, no matter which language they use.

just let them do their own thing like they let you too and stop posting such a garbage.

in this sense

Zarphie
Old   #10

Hi.
Just to say that this post isnt good at all. Oria got an english client version just by editing the Language value at the end of Neuz.ini.

Anyway another post has been made in english which is better to understand. Also the reason of why we are searching differents players from differents country isnt that we dont get enough frenchs player but just because we wnt to try the international. Whats wrong with testing things ?
Old   #11

And how do i change the language to english ?
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by firesqual View Post
Hi.
Just to say that this post isnt good at all. Oria got an english client version just by editing the Language value at the end of Neuz.ini.

Anyway another post has been made in english which is better to understand. Also the reason of why we are searching differents players from differents country isnt that we dont get enough frenchs player but just because we wnt to try the international. Whats wrong with testing things ?
There is no problem when you want to go international, but the problem i see now is that your homepage is completely in french and the same goes for your news + forum.

If you really wanna change it to international you have to update your forum and you have to write your news, patchnotes etc. in english. Also you have to tell your current community that they should post ingame shouts also in english.

If this will be changed i think players would join your server.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13

Quote:
You must already go and work for ur *server* before arguing about other servers x) Mr.Vendetta
And Stop your frenophobia.
Ahhh, if you wish to critisize my server, please do so on my post. I just stated and backed up facts that this is a German forums, where the primary forum language is german and sub-language is english. Where if you are targeting a server to the french community, then it should be done on a forums where the primary or secondary language is french. If you wish to target an international community you need to select a language that is in the top 5 spoken languages, where english is the second and mandarin is the first.

You should also refrain from saying people have Frenophobia when you don't understand its meaning. Frenophobia is the fear of brakes. I believe you mean Francophobia, which is the hatred of the french, which again is harsh to say against someone especially when it isn't true!

I also wish to give a tip to the OP, if you wish to advertise on a forums please add more details then you previously did. If you also wish to keep a Flyff server up and running, please consider using higher standards of design. Especially when it comes to your website, which should at the very least in this day and age be responsive.
Old   #14
wherever the light ends

elite*gold: 244
Received Thanks: 2,780
#closed

Closed Thread