Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Magnolia FLyFF

Discussion on Magnolia FLyFF within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Magnolia FlyFF

The game is running version 15. Features I like have been added, and features I dislike have been removed. A lot of things have been changed and improved for better understanding and availability of the player. If i add something new, I do my best to make it fit into FlyFF.

• Max Level 121 H
  • EXP rates are 20 X.
  • Office Quests reward three times as much penya and EXP.
  • Giants will give you something special every time they are defeated.
  • Guild Sieges every day at 19.00.

Gallery

View the gallery at:

Features

Hundreds of quality of life improvements. Party finder system, allowing you to search for active parties to join. Travel system at your nearest Pang, allowing you to travel Madrigal. Pick-up filter for your pets, allowing you to fill up your inventory or keep it clean. And by the way, players can fly starting at level 1!

Adventure Pang. This little guy will help you out throughout the game. Speak with Pang whenever you need to travel somewhere in Madrigal. Speaking to Pang near a Lodelight will allow you to choose that Lodelight as your resurrection point in case you die in your adventures. Pang will also be able to assist you with buffs, thought not as strong as the Ringmaster’s buffs, unless you get your hands on a Pocket Pang.

Green Boxes. Seeds can drop from any masquerpet in the game world, these seeds are important to Pang, you can exchange them for Seedlings which can be combined with a Water Bucket to earn a Green Box, or Crystalized Box!

mPotato. The player is given the option to donate, but it is not required to be successful in the game. There are some good and fun items you can get out of donating, but the server will never be pay-to-win, isn’t that the reason we stopped playing official!

Collectors. Ginormous catchers are roaming Madrigal, taking down any of these will let you use your collector to absorb materials out of its body, which will go straight into your inventory. The different materials can be used to purchase many different items, mostly upgraded armor sets.

Kebaras Island. An enormous island where PK is allowed everywhere except in the camp. Players can level here starting at level 15 all the way up to level 105. The area gives slightly more experience than what masquerpets give in Madrigal.

Power Dices. Players can upgrade their equipment in many different ways, the most common way is using Power Dices to either upgrade or pierce your equipment. Protection scrolls can be bought from Sia who seems to appear in all three Madrigal cities, even at the same time.

Booster Boxes. For every other level you gain, you will receive a Booster Box. These boxes will contain useful items for any player. You will get both common and uncommon items.

MASTER and HERO. The skills earned when you become MASTER and HERO have been completely redesigned, instead of doing basically nothing they will be very important and fun to use during the leveling process, and at the end-game content.

Beamwings. All dungeons will come in a hard-mode variant, which you can access by purchasing a Beamwing to that specific dungeon. The beamwing dungeons will be different in looks, drops and of course, difficulty. Beamwing dungeons are available at level 120.I will also be creating 100% custom dungeons for the end-game players.

Genezys. A mysterious place with wealthy masquerpets, for wealthy adventurers or those who wish to become wealthy. The area also contains fun (or frustrating?) towers which you can climb.

Enter to find out more,

Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/12/2017, 20:43   #2

Looks promising, good luck with your server.
Old 01/12/2017, 20:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnoliaFlyFF View Post

Introduction

The game is running version 15. Features I like have been added, and features I dislike have been removed. A lot of things have been changed and improved for better understanding and availability of the player. If i add something new, I do my best to make it fit into FlyFF.
  • Max Level 121 H
  • EXP, Penya and drop rates are 10 X.
  • Office Quests reward three times as much penya and EXP.
  • Giants will give you something special every time they are defeated.

Gallery

View the gallery at:

Features

Hundreds of quality of life improvements. Party finder system, allowing you to search for active parties to join. Travel system at your nearest Pang, allowing you to travel Madrigal. Pick-up filter for your pets, allowing you to fill up your inventory or keep it clean. And by the way, players can fly starting at level 1!

Adventure Pang. This little guy will help you out throughout the game. Speak with Pang whenever you need to travel somewhere in Madrigal. Speaking to Pang near a Lodelight will allow you to choose that Lodelight as your resurrection point in case you die in your adventures. Pang will also be able to assist you with buffs, thought not as strong as the Ringmaster’s buffs, unless you get your hands on a Pocket Pang.

Green Boxes. Seeds can drop from any masquerpet in the game world, these seeds are important to Pang, you can exchange them for Seedlings which can be combined with a Water Bucket to earn a Green Box, or Lucky Green Box!

mPotato. The player is given the option to donate, but it is not required to be successful in the game. There are some good and fun items you can get out of donating, but the server will never be pay-to-win, isn’t that the reason we stopped playing official!

Collectors. Ginormous catchers are roaming Madrigal, taking down any of these will let you use your collector to absorb materials out of its body, which will go straight into your inventory. The different materials can be used to purchase many different items, mostly upgraded armor sets.

Kebaras Island. An enormous island where PK is allowed everywhere except in the camp. Players can level here starting at level 15 all the way up to level 105. The area gives slightly more experience than what masquerpets give in Madrigal.

Power Dices. Players can upgrade their equipment in many different ways, the most common way is using Power Dices to either upgrade or pierce your equipment. Protection scrolls can be bought from Sia who seems to appear in all three Madrigal cities, even at the same time.

Booster Boxes. For every other level you gain, you will receive a Booster Box. These boxes will contain useful items for any player. You will get both common and uncommon items.

MASTER and HERO. The skills earned when you become MASTER and HERO have been completely redesigned, instead of doing basically nothing they will be very important and fun to use during the leveling process, and at the end-game content.

Beamwings. All dungeons will come in a hard-mode variant, which you can access by purchasing a Beamwing to that specific dungeon. The beamwing dungeons will be different in looks, drops and of course, difficulty. Beamwing dungeons are available at level 120.I will also be creating 100% custom dungeons for the end-game players.

Genezys. A mysterious place with wealthy masquerpets, for wealthy adventurers or those who wish to become wealthy. The area also contains fun (or frustrating?) towers which you can climb.

Enter to find out more,

images
Old 01/12/2017, 21:14   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 2,320
good work... i will join
Old 01/12/2017, 21:31   #5

Thanks for the kind words, and yes I understand the images will not show with my current post count.
Old 01/12/2017, 21:58   #6

Is there a different way to download the client? Because the Magniola Launcher is very slow.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/12/2017, 22:07   #7

elite*gold: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimal View Post
Is there a different way to download the client? Because the Magniola Launcher is very slow.
Literally same. Where is the Mega download link for the full client.
Old 01/12/2017, 22:08   #8

Maybe i try it tomorrow gl with the server
Old 01/12/2017, 22:30   #9

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 2,320
Yes a download mirror would be nice... Patcher is really slow and is closing every few minutes..
Old 01/12/2017, 22:35   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deda94 View Post
Yes a download mirror would be nice... Patcher is really slow and is closing every few minutes..
yea it takes like 2-3 hours to patch all this
Old 01/12/2017, 23:29   #11

Link will be up soon!

Here is the first mirror for the full client. It will be added to the website under the download tab!
Old 01/13/2017, 00:29   #12

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnoliaFlyFF View Post
Link will be up soon!

Here is the first mirror for the full client. It will be added to the website under the download tab!
Download stopped awlways at 40%.

Please make sure that everything is working if you post it.
Old 01/13/2017, 00:49   #13

The link is working fine for me, I will add an additional one.

See if it works! Ill reply tommorow
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2017, 08:35   #14

elite*gold: 20
Huh, Yesterday the download always stopped at 40%.
Now everything is fine
Great! Lets play some Flyff.
Feedback Coming Soon
Old 01/13/2017, 08:42   #15

12 hours after release, we have 22 characters made and currently 10 players online. Keep it up!
Closed Thread