Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[V19] Shadow FlyFF - 3 Cluster Server | Player Driven Server [NEW]

Discussion on [V19] Shadow FlyFF - 3 Cluster Server | Player Driven Server [NEW] within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Old 06/21/2016, 01:08   #31

elite*gold: 0
Void Server Is Now Online.

Please Connect To It Using The New Patcher

To find out more click here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarphie View Post
Yeah i know you get the Vote tokens by voting on your Homepage, but my question was, what are they for? i mean can you exchange them ingame or anywhere and if so, what can you get by using them?
Ahh i see, i was confused on what you were asking.
You can get multiple things, CS Things, Amplification Scrolls, Cards, A Few Select Pets, Upgrade Boxes, Flasks and Cloaks (currently)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2016, 13:00   #32

I have never seen an low rate server where Aibatts drop S Cards, 10% Cards, All Upgrade Scrolls, Moons, Suns, Shinings Oris, Champions Jewel Set, Buff Pets etc.
Also the accuracy of vagrants suck. You miss like 6 times before you do damage once.

This has nothing to do with an low rate server except the Exp Rate

I expected a lot more but good luck with your project. Hope you can get more than 10 players someday
Old 06/21/2016, 13:18   #33

elite*gold: 1
well its not a lowrate server, its a midrate server
Old 06/21/2016, 13:50   #34

Quote:
There are different clusters.
Shadow is listed as Low rate and that one has EXP x15 Drop x20 Penya x25
Void is listed as EFlyff like (I count that as low rate) with original rates.
I don't see how an EFlyff like server has the best stuff in the aibatt droplist
Old 06/21/2016, 14:12   #35

Well why not..so it makes the difference to other servers or not? I think it sounds interesting and funny to have those drops at aibatts. o.O

ofc not everyone likes it, but some others do so let them do their own thing
Old 06/21/2016, 20:02   #36

I actually think its kinda funny that you can recieve all these items on the server even if its super lowrate. It makes the server kind of midrate to have all this stuff, since leveling still takes some time. I really would like to see more players. Only 2 people on right now.
Implementing a ranked for void cluster and a player count for the website would be a good thing.
Old 06/21/2016, 20:23   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by xurtanrotmg View Post
I have never seen an low rate server where Aibatts drop S Cards, 10% Cards, All Upgrade Scrolls, Moons, Suns, Shinings Oris, Champions Jewel Set, Buff Pets etc.
Also the accuracy of vagrants suck. You miss like 6 times before you do damage once.

This has nothing to do with an low rate server except the Exp Rate

I expected a lot more but good luck with your project. Hope you can get more than 10 players someday
The reason Vagrants miss is cause we re-worked the hit and miss rate, this update is still experimental however and things will be changed. The S and 10% cards don't really mean a lot in Shadow as we have 12 and 15% cards and P and U cards. However the fact you are getting a lot of upgrade scrolls isn't right. It should be at something like 0.1% rate of getting those scrolls at level 1 to 60. However changes can be made if you feel they don't deserve those scrolls.
As for 10 players, that is on a single cluster, our other clusters usually have a combined count of at least 35 players at any given time.

Quote:
Well it is not, it will just take a little time to get drop rates correct, considering we offer 1x rates, but with a custom drop list, that is what makes it seem like a mid-rate server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xurtanrotmg View Post
There are different clusters.
Shadow is listed as Low rate and that one has EXP x15 Drop x20 Penya x25
Void is listed as EFlyff like (I count that as low rate) with original rates.
I don't see how an EFlyff like server has the best stuff in the aibatt droplist
Aibatts do currently drop items, but they are no where near the best. They are considered low level items (Scrolls included) to ensure you have what you need to upgrade at higher levels, but as stated above if you feel these need to be removed, we can easily do so.

Quote:
Well why not..so it makes the difference to other servers or not? I think it sounds interesting and funny to have those drops at aibatts. o.O

ofc not everyone likes it, but some others do so let them do their own thing
We intended to have drops from monster like Aibatts, but at extremely low rates, however sometimes it takes a little bit of trial and error to correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shouted° View Post
I actually think its kinda funny that you can recieve all these items on the server even if its super lowrate. It makes the server kind of midrate to have all this stuff, since leveling still takes some time. I really would like to see more players. Only 2 people on right now.
Implementing a ranked for void cluster and a player count for the website would be a good thing.
Void just released TODAY, therefore it may take time for players to join the cluster as it may not appeal to everyone. However as i have stated, this is a new Cluster and will need some extra work as there is only soo much i could do before releasing it.
As for website, there will be updates to add the Void Cluster but i have been busy fixing Void stuff currently and the ranking and such will be online by the end of today (11:59pm server time).
As for the count, i will consider it and try to split it up into 3 (Democracy, Shadow and Void so you can see how many are on each).

Also a note for people complaining about players in Void, The command /count only shows players on the current cluster, i am currently working on a system that will show all cluster counts from the same command to show exactly how many players are online.
Old 06/21/2016, 21:03   #38

Server is not fun to play atm, there is a problem with damage dealing.. takes me a minute to kill a lawolf.. i think its a bug since it doesnt say missed or blocked just noting happends when attacking
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2016, 21:45   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickHough View Post
Well it is not, it will just take a little time to get drop rates correct, considering we offer 1x rates, but with a custom drop list, that is what makes it seem like a mid-rate server.
Well if it isnt a midrate server, why would u announce it as midrate server in epvp?

Better announce it then as lowrate server with custom droprate or something...
Old 06/21/2016, 21:52   #40

Sorry did you read the advert at all?

It states we have 3 clusters. Democracy (Mid Rate), Shadow (Low Rate), Void (eFlyff Like)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramxq View Post
Server is not fun to play atm, there is a problem with damage dealing.. takes me a minute to kill a lawolf.. i think its a bug since it doesnt say missed or blocked just noting happends when attacking
We will work on it even further and hope to have it fixed asap, Ow as for your not seeing miss or block that is because they are classed as BG effects and if you've turned BG effects off you won't see them

Quote:
Well if it isnt a midrate server, why would u announce it as midrate server in epvp?

Better announce it then as lowrate server with custom droprate or something...

It states we have 3 clusters. Democracy (Mid Rate), Shadow (Low Rate), Void (eFlyff Like)

-> Edit, sorry didn't realise what you meant then, you should've said Thread Title, not Announce it (I would assume announce meaning the image stated that)
Old 06/21/2016, 23:09   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickHough View Post

-> Edit, sorry didn't realise what you meant then, you should've said Thread Title, not Announce it (I would assume announce meaning the image stated that)
Yeah i mean the Title in epvpers and ofc i read the advert, thats why im just wondering about the title. Thats kinda confusing, specially because you have 3 different clusters.

anyways, gl with the server
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2016, 22:50   #42

elite*gold: 25
The Black Market: 134/0/1
is there a way to get donate scrolls like awake transfer or augmentation etc by farming or ?
Old 06/24/2016, 15:51   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusay View Post
is there a way to get donate scrolls like awake transfer or augmentation etc by farming or ?
Event rewards in-game are set to Dontor Chips to make it fair for all who can and can't afford to donate. it typically is set at about 75 per round (before any event rewards multiple events)

Hope this helps with your answer.
Old 06/25/2016, 20:12   #44

I play at the Midrate Server Democracy for 2 days now and my current level is 267 Seraph so i wanna say something about it here

Pro's:

- easy to level up and make money

- maps are neatly arranged

- Npc Prices compared to penyadroprate is fine

- extra marketplace map where you can find everything you need (power ups, armor,weapons, vote/donator npc etc) i like it

- reworked dungeons (Mars Mine, Ivillis, Darkon Mine, Euphresia etc *o*)

- aibatt drop's <3

- Upgrade Successrate is also nice, not 100% succesrate but still easy to max your equip

- reworked buff pang buff ( love it xD) and class skills ( Seraph <3)

- Collectorfield has useful stuff

- Awakenings

- madrigal gift ( finally a useful one, thx for the changes )

- baruna system ( i like it because here its not so complicated like on other servers)

- easy guild leveling up

- inventory with different tab's ( i really love that :3)

i really like almost everything but there are still some little Con's im sure there are more positive things but i cant list them all here

Con's:

- the hitrate against monsters in low level ( like when you start to play at level 1) is just horrible. it took me like 1 minute to kill a single target as physical dmg class ( i tried ranger first but the "miss-rate" at monsters just destroyed the fun to keep on playing this class) you dont have the problems with magic classes like Psykeeper/Elementor or Seraph. So i really suggest that this needs a change, so that physical dmg classes like ranger,bade etc dont have such a high miss-rate on mobs.

- scroll of aquisition (low/high) and amplificationscrolls -Y if you use amplificationscrol first, you are not able to activate teh aquisition scroll . you need to use the activition scroll first and then the amplification scrolls, otherwise it wouldnt work.

- scroll of smelting dropitem doesnt get picked up by your pick up pet, you always need to pick them up manually.

- only 26 user atm online :/

- transfer awakening scroll -> didnt found one yet except in the donator shop :/ ( maybe im blind idk )

- Jewel Setting - i would suggest to changee it to one Slot (+75 Sta,Dex,Int,Str etc) instead of 5. cause it is a bit annoying to stay there to waste all my money and time to get the right stat on my Diamond Setting (which i didnt got a single time yet x.x )

Question:

1.) Where can we find those Fly For Fun Coupons for the Fly For Fun Coupon Shop? Thats at the moment the only thing i really dont understand :3 Are those Coupons like Event Tokens or ? Some Help about this would be nice

2.) Where can i level up from 295 to 300? It kinda takes too much time to level up at level 290 Mobs in Dark Rartesia x.x

Résumé:

Well, overall its really a nice server which definitely deserves more player! I really hope we will get a big community here, cause its really worth to play this Server!

Thx for reading :3

Regards

Zarphie
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2016, 14:37   #45

Quote:
I play at the Midrate Server Democracy for 2 days now and my current level is 267 Seraph so i wanna say something about it here
Zarphie
Absolutely outstanding review many thanks for taking the time to point out some of the good and some of the bad points about the server.

I always love it when players have questions and concerns otherwise it makes my job as an owner very boring

I will address your Cons first to clear a few things up.

I will now address those questions you've got:

I hope the information stated here helps you out.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
custom, flyff, fun, mmorpg, player driven