Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Finally ! a real version 6 server!

Discussion on Finally ! a real version 6 server! within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Finally ! a real version 6 server!

(before i begin) there's another post from michaelsoad. I cant update the thread anymore because i cant enter the account , so please if possible for the mods remove that thread, Thank you!)

Welcome to our v6 advertisement! We are proud to say we are back to make it even bigger as before. We are working hard on the server to give the players the real flyff feeling !

We tried to make the balancing as good as possible, We are a official v6 flyff where things 99,99 % works! Here's a list with the things we got to offer our server !

1- Official v6 server files. WE ARE NOT USING RUNEFLYFF OR OTHER EMULATER FILES!!
2- Skillleveling system
3- C-flyff animations (attack animations / walking animation etc are different
4- modern things are added (like meteonyker)
5- We are fair to players. No crazy armor upgrades etc in the cs store,
6- We are selling v7 cs sets in the cs store. Also the version 6 cs sets can be bought at the cs npc
7- costum cs pets and weapons
8- oldschool P.K system with kebaras island (the more blue your name has. The more exp you get
9- Costum extra skills (vagrant skills gives buffs , Every class including merc,mage,yoyojester has a aoe skill
10- the max level is increased to 150
11- v7 mobs are also in it (desert)
12- powerdices
13- there are 4% , 7% and 14 % cards (instead of 2 % , 4 % , 7 %
14- Fair npc shops, They dont sell spros / gpros.
15- Spros / gpros drops from monsters , Including special cloaks and pets!

More info

Got tired of the ridiculousness stuff that server these days add into their server? Are the most private servers to easy to get the max level? And do you miss the old days? Well we got a new unique experience for you! We are hosting a version 6 flyff private server. Version 6 was the most famous version of the official flyff and since flyff went to higher versions, people are searching for a v6 server. And now its finally here. A good working version 6 flyff server !

Trailer
[video=youtube;LNquwmy21Ig]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNquwmy21Ig&feature=youtu.be[/video]

For questions , Or other things just reply here.
Old 07/02/2014, 14:25   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royaality View Post
(before i begin) there's another post from michaelsoad. I cant update the thread anymore because i cant enter the account , so please if possible for the mods remove that thread, Thank you!)

Welcome to our v6 advertisement! We are proud to say we are back to make it even bigger as before. We are working hard on the server to give the players the real flyff feeling !

We tried to make the balancing as good as possible, We are a official v6 flyff where things 99,99 % works! Here's a list with the things we got to offer our server !

1- Official v6 server files. WE ARE NOT USING RUNEFLYFF OR OTHER EMULATER FILES!!
2- Skillleveling system
3- C-flyff animations (attack animations / walking animation etc are different
4- modern things are added (like meteonyker)
5- We are fair to players. No crazy armor upgrades etc in the cs store,
6- We are selling v7 cs sets in the cs store. Also the version 6 cs sets can be bought at the cs npc
7- costum cs pets and weapons
8- oldschool P.K system with kebaras island (the more blue your name has. The more exp you get
9- Costum extra skills (vagrant skills gives buffs , Every class including merc,mage,yoyojester has a aoe skill
10- the max level is increased to 150
12- powerdices
13- there are 4% , 7% and 14 % cards (instead of 2 % , 4 % , 7 %
14- Fair npc shops, They dont sell spros / gpros.
15- Spros / gpros drops from monsters , Including special cloaks and pets!

More info

Got tired of the ridiculousness stuff that server these days add into their server? Are the most private servers to easy to get the max level? And do you miss the old days? Well we got a new unique experience for you! We are hosting a version 6 flyff private server. Version 6 was the most famous version of the official flyff and since flyff went to higher versions, people are searching for a v6 server. And now its finally here. A good working version 6 flyff server !

[spoiler
The flyff version 6 works different then higher versions. To start with. We are the only server where you have to level the skills. This means you could be a level 50 assist with all max skills. Skillleveling is easy and fun to do. Everytime you use a skill it gains exp, When the exp bar hits 100%. It will go to the next level.

Also there are no awakes on this server, Version 6 is all about the amount time you put into the character you are creating. And not the amount of money or luck you have! But we also got some extra items to make you even stronger, for example the piercing cards. We got 4 % cards, 7 % cards , and even 14 % cards! (this makes you have 56 % attack bonus!!)
[/spoiler]

In game screens :

[IMG] [/IMG]

Trailer
[video=youtube;LNquwmy21Ig]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNquwmy21Ig&feature=youtu.be[/video]

For questions , Or other things just reply here.
for pictures
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2014, 15:15   #3

Looks good
I download and patch now.
Iam online in 5min i hope i get my litte CW

See you later
Old 07/02/2014, 16:09   #4

elite*gold: 110
Again? Good luck - again... With the same files - again...
Old 07/02/2014, 16:52   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos_Member View Post
Again? Good luck - again... With the same files - again...

The files we were using when we started (in april) were clean files, And needed allot work on, The server , and the files are not so fragile as before, Yes we know that in the start we had problems with the random crashes , those are over now. The files stable enough to run a server,
Old 07/02/2014, 17:07   #6

elite*gold: 18
The Black Market: 103/0/0
Received Thanks: 14,471
Quote:
And it's no longer a v6 server :/
Old 07/02/2014, 18:21   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedrika View Post
And it's no longer a v6 server :/
Well i want to point out, the v7 monsters were actually already in version 5. (So the meteonyker superboss, popcrank , chef muffrin , kimeradon , bearneky etc , they just didnt had a place where they would spawn, we didnt add them by myself , we only made them spawn in the d3 desert, so yes its actually v6
Old 07/02/2014, 20:30   #8

Adversiting: 4/10

Good luck to you

Friendly regards
Milka
Old 07/03/2014, 12:00   #9

elite*gold: 332
Advertising: 3/10
Server: 3/10

Gl
Old 07/03/2014, 13:26   #10