You last visited: Today at 20:36
Advertisement
Ace FlyFF :: The Most Unique Server EVER!
Discussion on Ace FlyFF :: The Most Unique Server EVER! within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.
12/02/2013, 16:46
#151
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by
jcdace
Lol what? xD.
So what of aethers did we use that would make us "Nothing" without them?
Also, thank you for the information ;o
No problem. Your stuff is nice and you should be more careful. (not talking bout the cflyff stuff)
You traded things with them which I do not want to mention here.
12/02/2013, 16:48
#152
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 204
Received Thanks: 220
well sir, The CFlyFF stuff, we did deals with Aether to obtain, we didnt exactly steal it from them.
As for unique content, we also gave aether our glow system for those armors (which I then Okay'd the release of with Adler).
Anyway I am working on a fix for the anti-debugger, it was my own mistake I admit, and thank you for showing me
12/02/2013, 16:51
#153
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by
jcdace
well sir, The CFlyFF stuff, we did deals with Aether to obtain, we didnt exactly steal it from them.
As for unique content, we also gave aether our glow system for those armors (which I then Okay'd the release of with Adler).
Anyway I am working on a fix for the anti-debugger, it was my own mistake I admit, and thank you for showing me
No problem.
12/02/2013, 21:11
#154
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
This flyff laggy like Glory or not?
Please tell me, if not laggy i'll play this flyff
12/02/2013, 21:14
#155
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by
WosternEA
This flyff laggy like Glory or not?
Please tell me, if not laggy i'll play this flyff
The server is not lagging.
12/05/2013, 12:13
#156
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
WosternEA
This flyff laggy like Glory or not?
Please tell me, if not laggy i'll play this flyff
Running smoothly, and if there's a bug it gets fixed in considerable 0-time.
Rgds,
[mau5]Vince
12/07/2013, 11:46
#157
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 2
Cant connect to your website. Am I blacklisted? I live in California..
12/10/2013, 23:14
#158
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by
acteker1
Cant connect to your website. Am I blacklisted? I live in California..
It might be their anti DDoS which blocks you from connecting to their website /game but I heard that they will change it soon anyway, you should try running ''CCleaner'' since Jcdace said be4 that it worked for most ppl. ( If I remember correctly, Sorry if I said something wrong.)
12/18/2013, 21:03
#159
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,409
Received Thanks: 2,943
Well i would like to try it but there is 1 thing i really get ****** of from.
Why every P-Server wants to edit already existing maps?
I mean, where is the sense to remodel Flaris?
Thats the reason why i immidiently deleted for example Aether Flyff.
I wasnt able to get through Madrigal with all this ****** map edits.
New skills and Content is nice, Really.
But Please dont change old Maps -.-
12/19/2013, 13:01
#160
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 204
Received Thanks: 220
12/25/2013, 03:27
#161
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 204
Received Thanks: 220
01/14/2014, 06:46
#162
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 204
Received Thanks: 220
01/14/2014, 16:47
#163
elite*gold: 4
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,148
Received Thanks: 1,535
the image is to large, can't read the text
01/15/2014, 12:12
#164
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 13
Sind die server gut belebt ?
Was schätzt ihr welcher Serverpeak dort herscht ?
01/16/2014, 21:45
#165
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,808
Received Thanks: 1,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Asala2
Sind die server gut belebt ?
Was schätzt ihr welcher Serverpeak dort herscht ?
Als ich vor noch etwa 1 1/2 monaten aktiv gespielt habe, war die Anzahl der Spieler Nachmittags bei etwa ~150 und Nachts noch immer gut bei 80.
Inzwischen sollte sich nochmal gestiegen sein, also 100 Leute sind mit Sicherheit durchgängig on
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:40 .