Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FlyFF] Instinct FlyFF | Midrate v19 | Unique

Discussion on [FlyFF] Instinct FlyFF | Midrate v19 | Unique within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[FlyFF] Instinct FlyFF | Midrate v19 | Unique

RATES
150 EXP, 300 DROP, 350 PENYA

Instinct Network Website |
Instinct FlyFF Website |
Instinct Network Discussion Boards |
Instinct FlyFF Download |

Hello, and welcome to Instinct FlyFF's advertisement thread. I'm going to just clue you in with a bit of background here, on our motivation and aspiration to creating Instinct FlyFF in general, as well as developing and creating the server in the short span of time that we decided to do it. Hoenstly, I've seen and been a part of the top servers, hosted all over the world, and one thing has always been wrong about them.. their management. Sure, there's a couple exceptions here and there, but it's usually the same thing... greed. It's either the Item Mall is littered with useless but expensive items, or the entire game is centered around donations. Well, we've come to change that up a bit. After testing out several different strategies to playing, we've modified the game well enough to limit the strain that exists between donators and those who have not donated, and while there may be a fashionable separation between the two, no huge stat modifications exist except for ease of play. Instinct FlyFF is built around the idea that professionalism is a key aspect to running a successful server, as well as the concept that putting keen logic behind any piece of work, will help it to run and flow much more effectively, and most certainly in the path that you wish to take it. So, I assembled a team, and here we are.. a month and three weeks later, and we've made our goals come true. So, join us, and experience the dream that we envisioned over six weeks ago.

Network Head

Atheni

Instinct Network FlyFF Developers

Sphinx
ShadowDragon
Graphite

Instinct Network FlyFF Team

Vaas
Akira

v15 Clean, v19 Cleaned Features
Custom Maps
Pet-Filter
Party-Finder
Automatic Guild Siege
Rankings Working
Fun Leveling
Modified Weapon Stats
Modified Equipment Stats
Modified Skills
Modified Cloaks
Modified Masks
Modified Shops
Custom Glow System
Custom Flying System
Active Event Team
Professional Ingame Team
Support System
Working Mailbox
All 4 Slots of Bank Work
Flying Twists (Coming Soon)
Double Domination (Coming Soon)
Survival Mode (Coming Soon)
Modified Red Meteo
Modified Clockworks
v18 Dungeons (Coming Soon)
Balanced Gameplay
Tweaked HoP and Asal Formulas
Amazing Developers
No Server Delay
Great Communication between Team and Players
We're da Bomb?

(note, I haven't really gotten around to taking pictures in-game yet, but here's a couple)

I don't really have anything else to say, I'll update this thread with any patch logs and updates that are released and present in the future, and I can only hope that you'll join us on this adventure. We can make almost anything, we just need the inspiration from you guys on what to do, and why to do it. If you join, you get to have a voice in this, you're part of the team from the very beginning. Although, if you don't decide to join, at least give us a holler, let us know that you've seen things and what you didn't like about it.. thanks again, and we hope to see you around soon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2013, 22:48   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheni View Post

RATES
150 EXP, 300 DROP, 350 PENYA

Instinct Network Website |
Instinct FlyFF Website |
Instinct Network Discussion Boards |
Instinct FlyFF Download |

Hello, and welcome to Instinct FlyFF's advertisement thread. I'm going to just clue you in with a bit of background here, on our motivation and aspiration to creating Instinct FlyFF in general, as well as developing and creating the server in the short span of time that we decided to do it. Hoenstly, I've seen and been a part of the top servers, hosted all over the world, and one thing has always been wrong about them.. their management. Sure, there's a couple exceptions here and there, but it's usually the same thing... greed. It's either the Item Mall is littered with useless but expensive items, or the entire game is centered around donations. Well, we've come to change that up a bit. After testing out several different strategies to playing, we've modified the game well enough to limit the strain that exists between donators and those who have not donated, and while there may be a fashionable separation between the two, no huge stat modifications exist except for ease of play. Instinct FlyFF is built around the idea that professionalism is a key aspect to running a successful server, as well as the concept that putting keen logic behind any piece of work, will help it to run and flow much more effectively, and most certainly in the path that you wish to take it. So, I assembled a team, and here we are.. a month and three weeks later, and we've made our goals come true. So, join us, and experience the dream that we envisioned over six weeks ago.

Network Head

Atheni

Instinct Network FlyFF Developers

Sphinx
ShadowDragon
Graphite

Instinct Network FlyFF Team

Vaas
Akira

v15 Clean, v19 Cleaned Features
Custom Maps
Pet-Filter
Party-Finder
Automatic Guild Siege
Rankings Working
Fun Leveling
Modified Weapon Stats
Modified Equipment Stats
Modified Skills
Modified Cloaks
Modified Masks
Modified Shops
Custom Glow System
Custom Flying System
Active Event Team
Professional Ingame Team
Support System
Working Mailbox
All 4 Slots of Bank Work
Flying Twists (Coming Soon)
Double Domination (Coming Soon)
Survival Mode (Coming Soon)
Modified Red Meteo
Modified Clockworks
v18 Dungeons (Coming Soon)
Balanced Gameplay
Tweaked HoP and Asal Formulas
Amazing Developers
No Server Delay
Great Communication between Team and Players
We're da Bomb?

(note, I haven't really gotten around to taking pictures in-game yet, but here's a couple)

I don't really have anything else to say, I'll update this thread with any patch logs and updates that are released and present in the future, and I can only hope that you'll join us on this adventure. We can make almost anything, we just need the inspiration from you guys on what to do, and why to do it. If you join, you get to have a voice in this, you're part of the team from the very beginning. Although, if you don't decide to join, at least give us a holler, let us know that you've seen things and what you didn't like about it.. thanks again, and we hope to see you around soon.
You need at least 20 Posts to post pictures
I Like your Advertising looks nice =)
Good luck
Old 06/03/2013, 22:51   #3

Looks not bad, perhaps I will test your server later
The style of the website is cool, i like it. But well, like you said, some things dont work :P
Old 06/03/2013, 22:52   #4

I didn't know that you needed twenty posts to post a picture.. dang, thank you for quoting it though, I really appreciate that. Makes it so everyone can actually see it! Ahaha.

I'd love it if both of you joined and tried it out, we're working on spreading the word!
Old 06/03/2013, 23:51   #5

Great Server, but i canīt load it on mega or torrent, pls change the download to fileupload.to or so.

Thanks
Old 06/03/2013, 23:56   #6

I was just using the torrent this morning and was reaching nearly 3.2mb/s, though the seeding might have reduced since then. I'll start seeding it from my computer now, might as well.. and I'm uploading it to Mediafire right now, and the link should be coming here in about two hours. I'm terribly sorry if that's too slow for you, but the uploading speed on my computer is atrosious. If I may recommend, try the torrent again? I was having troubles with me.ga earlier this morning as well.

Nevermind, my computer went into overhaul.. you can access the download at:

First of all, allow me to apologize for our lack of completion when we released just two days ago, we were in a rush to try to get the server up, and several things were incomplete when we released.. no worries though, here are the patch logs for the maintenance occurring tonight due to our lack of updates in the last several days at 9PM Server Time, we've corrected several of the glitches that were brought to our attention, and we're working on changing the things that need to be changed.
:: Bug Fixes
  • Bank UI has been resolved and can now fit the traditional four items per row instead of the glitched three items per row.
  • Sunstone, Moonstone and Shining are now able to be used through manual upgrading.
  • We located several glitches in the party-finder that could cause an overflow and crash the world server, but these various glitches have been resolved.
:: Skill Modifications
  • We've done a complete modifications of skills, though they are too large to list here so we're just gonna pastebin them for everyone to see:
:: Weapon & Equipment Modifications
  • You can see the various changes to the weapons and equipment located in this thread:
:: World Modifications
  • We've implemented a new Flaris, completely based around a summer theme, since we're moving into summer in the real world, summer needs to come to Instinct FlyFF.
:: General Changes
  • We've removed FP, MP and Food items from the drop tables, and changed the drop rate slightly to prevent getting green sets every drop, we want them to be relatively rare and useful.
  • We've adjusted the shops and filled them with the appropriate items, you can now access Azria, Traesia, Coral and Dark Traesia through the tickets. We've also implemented various CS sets and pick-up pets to the stores for purchase in-game.

If you have any more suggestions pertaining to the patch log and things that should be changed, please post them in the and we'll see to your requests for discussion as soon as possible.. again thank you for your time, and the server will be going down in approximately thirty minutes from this thread being posted.
Old 06/04/2013, 04:15   #7

elite*gold: 239
The Black Market: 126/0/0
Nice Advertising!
I'm going to try out your Server for sure.
Old 06/04/2013, 04:26   #8

Thanks a lot Sincerity, we're doing a lot of modifications over the next week, and then patches will seperate themselves to every week on Monday, but for this next week, we may implement patches and updates every couple of days.. just to make sure everything is working properly and accordingly to everyone.
Old 06/04/2013, 08:57   #9

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,486
If you post your Website here, you need to make sure there is a backlink to Epvp.
Otherwise this advertising gets closed until you implement one.

All in all it looks nice. Im gonna give it a try and hope you wont get ddosed like other servers.

€: Quick feedback. The website needs some minor changes. First off pictures in the shop. Then it sometimes loads a bit slowly (could be my connection).
Old 06/04/2013, 11:34   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannke94 View Post
If you post your Website here, you need to make sure there is a backlink to Epvp.
Otherwise this advertising gets closed until you implement one.

All in all it looks nice. Im gonna give it a try and hope you wont get ddosed like other servers.

€: Quick feedback. The website needs some minor changes. First off pictures in the shop. Then it sometimes loads a bit slowly (could be my connection).
I've added a navigational option to the footer of my website linking back here to ePvP, hopefully that's quite enough. I don't want this advertisement to close, it took quite a while.

.. and thank you, we're proud to present this server to the public in an attempt to bring back the burning love that some people had for this game, and if we can do that, that'd be enough for us.

Also, thank you for your feedback. I'm going to be adding shop images as soon as possible, and that'll be something I'll personally work on tomorrow (we've been doing a lot tonight).. but for now, we've gotten the voting, donate and various in-game things resolved and it's time for a bit of rest.

Come to the forums and have a chat, we're all waiting.
Old 06/04/2013, 17:27   #11

Received Thanks: 1,599
I'm going to download the Client, so I hope your Server makes me fun.

Hm, and i think the Website needs a box with the Playercount within, because all the new Players are looking FIRST on the Playercount.
Much feedback will comming soon :)

Edit: Add a [Rules] and [Features] to the Navigation. I think you need this for all Newcomers from Votepages.
Editē: Can't go Ingame, because the Cluster ist Offline or something.
Old 06/04/2013, 18:28   #12

Post a screen ingame.

Features v19? Theme?
Old 06/04/2013, 18:33   #13

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by julioclitwin View Post
Post a screen ingame.

Features v19? Theme?
I was quickly online this morning and they got the old theme in the new v19 style.

Rest is unkown for now...
Old 06/04/2013, 19:30   #14

no connection after server pick
Old 06/04/2013, 21:10   #15

Hello everyone, allow me to explain what's going on with the server.. after doing some serious investigating throughout the source, we've noticed several significant and dangerous errors and have put the server down until we can figure out these issues. We plead that you remain with us and wait this out, we've got a brilliant team searching for these bugs and issues to put everything back online the second we can get it working.

Again, forgive us for this, but we've put the server down until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience this causes you, and can only hope that you'll remain at the server and help us through this time. More information can be found on the forums, and thank you all for the suggestions thus far.

Closed Thread