Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FlyFF] Insanity FlyFF - High rates Fun Server since 2008

Discussion on [FlyFF] Insanity FlyFF - High rates Fun Server since 2008 within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/24/2012, 17:11   #31

elite*gold: 0
**** , poor competitive servers can`t get enough of insulting me and insanity flyff :P

eventually you will all rest assured insanity flyff is here to stay and be on top of your sorry ***** for many years to come

have a nice low player count life my friends ^_^
Old 07/24/2012, 17:16   #32

elite*gold: 6
Hells your fking online player and peak is a fake
Look in flaris there is nothing, when Sapphire Flyff has got 700 Player online, Flaris where full and by insanity it was empty. I have heard this from the Developer of Eclipse .
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/25/2012, 03:41   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hells21 View Post
**** , poor competitive servers can`t get enough of insulting me and insanity flyff :P

eventually you will all rest assured insanity flyff is here to stay and be on top of your sorry ***** for many years to come

have a nice low player count life my friends ^_^
On top? Insanity hasn't been #1 on gtop ever, that would be Monster's place. You may be able to get some shallow votes from players that only play your server for a couple days then quit. All you care about is donations, but it doesn't much matter since you still can't get more income than Monster even with a ridiculous amount of stolen fashion and overpowered cash shop items.

Someone should really make a decent "pvp fun server". That would effectively put Insanity out of business if it was promoted properly.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/25/2012, 21:44   #34

opinions are shared.
even so, i doubt its possible for any1 to be able to surpass the fun i provide to the people that keep supporting and playing insanityflyff

anyhow XorLethal you should mind your own threads and stop stalking me , are you gay or something?
Old 07/25/2012, 21:52   #35

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
[...]

anyhow XorLethal you should mind your own threads and stop stalking me , are you gay or something?
Are you 10 or something? PM me i know a good psychologist?!
B2T: The Server is buggy and me to full.

Sorry for my bad english. ;>

Greetz
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/26/2012, 09:59   #36

Quote:
opinions are shared.
even so, i doubt its possible for any1 to be able to surpass the fun i provide to the people that keep supporting and playing insanityflyff

If by fun, you mean sitting in flaris all day upgrading and waiting for a lag-fest siege dominated by pos-lagging BPs, then yes. You're right, InsanityFlyff does have the best gameplay.

However, if it's so fun, then why don't you have more players?

Hells, #1... If I was gay(I am not), and you were the last person on earth, I would shoot myself before stalking you. #2... I post in your threads because I find the stupidity of many of your posts to be offensive.

If you seriously don't know why I don't like you or your server, let me explain.

1. You've paid people to DDoSed my servers in the past, when all I had done was exploit obvious holes in your servers(again in the past). Basically I used intelligence and persistence to take down your servers, and you used money to take down mine.

2. Your selfish behavior makes all pserver "owners" look bad. I remember back a couple years ago you were bragging about buying a car with the donations you've received. You may enjoy making players happy, but it's quite obvious what your main goal of hosting InsanityFlyff is. Mine is to make a quality gaming environment, yours is profit from donations.

I could go on, but I'm a bit busy tonight. I may have made a truce with you to stop the DDoS on my servers but that doesn't mean I have to like you.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/26/2012, 11:19   #37

no1 told u to like me , just try to keep off my posts as i do not enter your posts , don`t be a low life ****** with no other things to do in life rather then to stalk other server threads like this with your "intelligent" **** comments.

concentrate rather on your future updates and who knows maybe you will outlive us all with your server.

but trust me , what i offer is not a **** server but a server that has lasted since the caali times, i am even longer in business then you , even tough i had a few breaks from it , as you see i raised again and again each time any1 has put me down.

why don't you simply admit the value of insanityflyff among the flyff community and move on ?
Old 07/27/2012, 10:22   #38

I love how he tries to take a stand against everyone, anyone below him on gtop he pulls the ranking card, and with Lethal he plays the "leave me and my server alone" card.
You cant pull the Intellect card on ANY level.

You telling ANYONE to CONCENTRATE on server updates is a ******* joke, when all you do is add content that other people create.

You take Credit, Ego, Money and Arrogance for other peoples efforts.
Metaphorically speaking: grabbing pumaas **** and swing it around as if it is your own.
He should slap you in the face and tell you to go back to your hole where You post on release threads about "how i make this work ". But i understand why he does what he does, hes a talented freelancer and he see's a piggy bank of idiocy in you.

Other people have put you on a pedestal and you take a grand majority in the credit and hide behind the players money (which you exploit out of them), a shaky foundation which u will be sent crashing on ur face when the **** comes.

Frankly, i dont NEED to bash your server, it does that on its own.

The only reason i posted here is because YOU stole material i worked on for MY server (PAYING people to do your bidding in decrypting the files) Took sole credit for the new material, then to have you talk **** like IM a thief for getting my own back, slapping you around and teaching you a lesson, and try bragging that YOU are going to decrypt my files again (when YOU had no part in it last time, you begged and paid for it). You also stole my Glow SFX, and the window (which i dno why cos the window sucks, are you that DULL in creativity?) and you give credit to another person for the glow stuff?.

Your server is as cheap as your personality and your mental capacity.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/27/2012, 11:42   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcdace View Post
I love how he tries to take a stand against everyone, anyone below him on gtop he pulls the ranking card, and with Lethal he plays the "leave me and my server alone" card.
You cant pull the Intellect card on ANY level.

You telling ANYONE to CONCENTRATE on server updates is a fucking joke, when all you do is add content that other people create.

You take Credit, Ego, Money and Arrogance for other peoples efforts.
Metaphorically speaking: grabbing pumaas dick and swing it around as if it is your own.
He should slap you in the face and tell you to go back to your hole where You post on release threads about "how i make this work ". But i understand why he does what he does, hes a talented freelancer and he see's a piggy bank of idiocy in you.

Other people have put you on a pedestal and you take a grand majority in the credit and hide behind the players money (which you exploit out of them), a shaky foundation which u will be sent crashing on ur face when the shit comes.

Frankly, i dont NEED to bash your server, it does that on its own.

The only reason i posted here is because YOU stole material i worked on for MY server (PAYING people to do your bidding in decrypting the files) Took sole credit for the new material, then to have you talk shit like IM a thief for getting my own back, slapping you around and teaching you a lesson, and try bragging that YOU are going to decrypt my files again (when YOU had no part in it last time, you begged and paid for it). You also stole my Glow SFX, and the window (which i dno why cos the window sucks, are you that DULL in creativity?) and you give credit to another person for the glow stuff?.

Your server is as cheap as your personality and your mental capacity.
*adds the love letter to the collection*

sweet words dear fan, please come again ^_^
Old 07/27/2012, 12:24   #40

Quote:
*adds the love letter to the collection*

sweet words dear fan, please come again ^_^
pitiful attempt at dismissal and self pleasing :P made you look more foolish than it did uncaring

Did you pay someone for that response too?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2012, 19:26   #41

+1 to my addicted fan list
keep it up and maybe i let u touch my ****
Old 07/27/2012, 20:32   #42

I would do a facebook fan page
Old 07/27/2012, 21:23   #43

I was reading Hells21's posts and I just have one word.
Childish.
I've never played his server and never intend to play.
I don't care about the gtop place that the server is, or the amount of players online.
There're many servers with a low peak, but with quality. That's the point that I look when i try to find any pserver.
I meant "quality", not only server features, version, etc.
The attitudes of the staff determines whether the server is good or not.

That's my opinion.

-1 to insanity kid's.

and sorry for bad english ^^
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/27/2012, 21:36   #44

oh noes , jerryve won`t join insanity flyff
end of the world .... has come ... 666 , lol
Old 07/27/2012, 21:46   #45

Quote:
oh noes , jerryve won`t join insanity flyff
end of the world .... has come ... 666 , lol
Oh, I almost forgot.
Remove it from server description please.
Quote:
- Professional Staff
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread