Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Data.res files

Discussion on Data.res files within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Data.res files

Hi all! I need to extract encrypted data from .res files in a client's root folder. Has anyone ever done something like this? Please tell me what and how to do. Thank you in advance.
Old 01/14/2024, 23:11   #2

You'll need the RedEditor from ATools for that
Old 01/15/2024, 12:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neareyn View Post
You'll need the RedEditor from ATools for that
I probably expressed myself poorly. I have a client of a long-forgotten server not in English, I want to create my own server, I need a translation for it, I wanted to take a ready-made one, but it is encrypted.
Old 01/17/2024, 17:40   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asquite View Post
I probably expressed myself poorly. I have a client of a long-forgotten server not in English, I want to create my own server, I need a translation for it, I wanted to take a ready-made one, but it is encrypted.
Perhaps if you post the client someone might dump it.

Tags
flyff, res