Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can't create character

Discussion on can't create character within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can't create character

Hello.

When I create a character after pressing "OK" nothing happens.
But i got error log

Code:
f:\server flyff\flyffsource\server\source\_database\dbmanager.cpp, 224	CHARACTER_STR 'I1',@im_idPlayer='0000000' [MENTION=3453071]iServe[/MENTION]rindex='01',@iaccount='admin',@im_szName='eradstfert' [MENTION=2476276]iPlayer[/MENTION]slot=0,@idwWorldID=1,@im_dwIndex=12,@im_vPos_x=6971.984375,@im_vPos_y=100.000000
,@im_vPos_z=3336.884277,@im_szCharacterKey='(null)',@im_dwSkinSet=0,@im_dwHairMesh=6,@im_dwHairColor=-10197916,@im_dwHeadMesh=1,@im_dwSex=1,@im_vScale_x=0.000000,@im_dwMotion=0,@im_fAngle=0.000000,@im_nHitPoint=0,@im_nManaPoint=0,@im_nFatiguePoint=0,@im_dwRideItemIdx=0,@im_dwGold=0,@im_nJob=0
,@im_pActMover='(null)',@im_nStr=0,@im_nSta=0,@im_nDex=0,@im_nInt=0,@im_nLevel=0,@im_nExp1=0,@im_nExp2=0,@im_aJobSkill='(null)',@im_aLicenseSkill='(null)',@im_aJobLv='(null)',@im_dwExpertLv=0,@im_idMarkingWorld=0,@im_vMarkingPos_x=0.000000
,@im_vMarkingPos_y=0.000000,@im_vMarkingPos_z=0.000000,@im_nRemainGP=0,@im_nRemainLP=0,@im_nFlightLv=0,@im_nFxp=0,@im_nTxp=0,@im_lpQuestCntArray='(null)',@im_chAuthority='F',@im_dwMode=0,@im_idparty=0,@im_idMuerderer=0,@im_nFame=0
,@im_nDeathExp=0,@im_nDeathLevel=0,@im_dwFlyTime=0,@im_nMessengerState=0 [MENTION=3173290]itot[/MENTION]alPlayTime=0,@im_Card='(null)',@im_Index_Card='(null)',@im_ObjIndex_Card='(null)',@im_Cube='(null)',@im_Index_Cube='(null)',@im_ObjIndex_Cube='(null)',@im_Inventory='(null)'
,@im_apIndex='(null)',@im_adwEquipment='(null)',@im_dwObjIndex='(null)',@im_aSlotApplet='(null)',@im_aSlotItem='(null)',@im_aSlotQueue='(null)',@im_SkillBar=0 [MENTION=714211]Im_BanK[/MENTION]='(null)'
,@im_apIndex_Bank='(null)',@im_dwObjIndex_Bank='(null)',@im_dwGoldBank=0,@im_nFuel=0,@im_tmAccFuel=0,@im_dwSMTime='(null)' [MENTION=706561]iskill[/MENTION]Influence='(null)',@im_aCompleteQuest='(null)',@im_extInventory='(null)',@im_InventoryPiercing='(null)',@im_extBank='(null)'
 [MENTION=714211]Im_BanK[/MENTION]Piercing ='(null)',@im_dwReturnWorldID=0,@im_vReturnPos_x=0.000000,@im_vReturnPos_y=0.000000,@im_vReturnPos_z=0.000000,@im_nPKValue=0,@im_dwPKPropensity=0,@im_dwPKExp=0,@im_nAngelExp=0,@im_nAngelLevel=0,@iszInventoryPet='(null)',@iszBankPet='(null)'
, @im_dwPetId=0,@im_nExpLog=0, @im_nAngelExpLog=0,@im_nCoupon=0,@im_nHonor=-1,@im_nLayer=0,@im_nCampusPoint=0,@im_idCampus=0,@im_aCheckedQuest='(null)',@im_szVipEndTime='(null)',@im_dwColorName='0',@im_nDialyQuest1='0',@im_nDialyQuest2='0',@im_nDialyQuest3='0',@im_dwColorShout='0'
after i checked on ccp in line 224
Code:
	if( FALSE == qry->Exec( szQuery ) )
	{
		WriteLog( "%s, %d\r\n\t%s", __FILE__, __LINE__, szQuery );
		FreeRequest( lpDbOverlappedPlus );
		return;
	}

advise me please
Old 11/06/2022, 16:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
We need to know that she’s the last system you added? This is a database problem, something is inconsistent in the server that is connected to the database.

You use that source? one that’s already prepared or one that you’ve upgraded yourself?