Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Extra Bag Keeps Deleting

Discussion on Extra Bag Keeps Deleting within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Extra Bag Keeps Deleting

I'm using V15 source and when I use the Extra Bag it just disappears, does anyone have a fix for this? Greatly Appreciate any help!
Old 10/27/2021, 10:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOct View Post
I'm using V15 source and when I use the Extra Bag it just disappears, does anyone have a fix for this? Greatly Appreciate any help!
Does it dissapear right away?
Does it dissapear after x time?
Does it dissapear when you relogg?
Do you have any error logs you could show?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Disappearing Items on Extra Bag
03/01/2017 - Flyff Private Server - 12 Replies
All items in the extra bag are gone as extra bag expires. And it doesn't expire on time, it just happens randomly to some players. Did anyone encounter this kind of situation? I would really like to know what's causing the bug and maybe a fix too. PS. No tabbed inventory or anything.
Request help! Deleting NPC & deleting items from NPC
07/28/2016 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello Epvpers, I've got a question,, I'd like to know how to delete NPC & deleting items from NPC. I've already tried to search the files i should needed with how to add npc tutorials, but i still got an error when i launch my client. Can somebody explain me which files i must edit for deleting a NPC & NPC item properly? Thanks in advance!
[2 Questions] Deleting EU - Deleting Skills
06/26/2015 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
How can i disable creating eu chars WITHOUT disabling cosntaniple area on BR files ? I need to make the max level cap 80(i think i need help about it either i need to make required exp point to level up to 81, 9999999999 but from where ?) but first i need to delete 80 - 100 level skills on media pk2; from where and how ? Thanks
[Suche] iConomy Extra Bag
06/19/2011 - Minecraft - 0 Replies
Hallo liebe Com, ich suche ein Plugin, wo man sozusagen einen extra tragbaren chest hat, den man kaufen kann für 20 cions z.b. und für jedes öffnen z.b. 1 coin zahlt. Wie heisst dieses, und wie is der Link? danke
What to when your dad keeps deleting World of Warcraft?
09/30/2010 - Main - 2 Replies
My Dad keeps deleting WoW he says it takes up too much internet to download we just got a new computer I don't see the problem but the thing is were on a shitty as 4GB internet plan I want to buy my own internet but as I'm only 14 I don't think I can raise the amount of money for a laptop and internet plus WoW please help