Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can i disable the function tab(target monster & character)

Discussion on How can i disable the function tab(target monster & character) within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How can i disable the function tab(target monster & character)

How can I disable the function tab(target monster and character) on resource flyff folder? where can I edit this kind of function?

What I want to do is, I don't want to target any character near me. just monster.
Old 07/03/2019, 18:11   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonaxdgreat View Post
How can I disable the function tab(target monster and character) on resource flyff folder? where can I edit this kind of function?

What I want to do is, I don't want to target any character near me. just monster.
in source _Common
Old 07/03/2019, 18:25   #3

where is the source _Common located? sorry newbie here.
Old 07/03/2019, 18:46   #4

elite*gold: 2
If you dont know that you might not be able to alter/edit the code anyways. Just saying... Its in the source, how else should one define it, ur coding environment has a search function, maybe use it..

Tags
tab flyff

Similar Threads Similar Threads
If i alt+tab, crossfire screws my desktop resolution & alt+tab window resolution
01/10/2016 - CrossFire - 0 Replies
Hey Guys. Ive a little question but didnt find anything on the internet. So.. Ive Windows 8.1 with 1920x1080 resolution. Well also in Crossfire my resolution is set to 1920x1080. If i alt+tab out of the game my desktop resolution is totally screwed and set to it i guess 800x600 or 1024x720. (Crossfire stays at 1920x1080 if i tab back in
Flyff object view range & tab target
01/23/2014 - Flyff - 0 Replies
In the latest version update of eFlyff, Flyff Gold (Not sure about other versions) there seems to be a lowered range limit in which you can see NPC's and Players in-game. This is not changeable via settings, I've gone through and tried a bit through .res and such, neuz.ini, other configuration files, and cant seem to figure out how to change the value of this. Do any of you that own private servers or mod official flyff know a method of being able to extend the range in which you can see other...
std::function of a function returning an std::function
11/11/2013 - C/C++ - 19 Replies
Nun muss ich nach langer Zeit auch mal wieder einen Thread erstellen, weil mir Google nicht mehr weiterhelfen kann. Ich verzweifle an Folgendem Vorhaben: #include <Windows.h> #include <string> #include <iostream> using namespace std;
How to disable monster and retore monster ?
01/07/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
can someone help me with to disable monster and restore monster please ???? Thanks...............