Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Someone uses the Merge merge tool, how can I encrypt the res resource file and let NE

Discussion on Someone uses the Merge merge tool, how can I encrypt the res resource file and let NE within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Someone uses the Merge merge tool, how can I encrypt the res resource file and let NE

Someone uses the Merge merge tool, how can I encrypt the res resource file and let NEUZ read the intermediate resource file normally. Try to use Merge to package and then use another tool for resource file processing encryption.

« Common Inventory Problem | [BUG] Synchronization HP »

Similar Threads
How can I get the data.res file on a server that does not even have a datas.res file?
01/11/2018 - Flyff Private Server - 3 Replies
I would like to know where I get the data.res file or the replacement of this, someone help me? someone knows? please help :enojado:
CS:GO Fehler: Error loading file Resource/ScourceSchemen.res
10/17/2014 - Counter-Strike - 2 Replies
Hallo Leute ich hab in CS:GO eine awp1.vtf datei erstellt und diese in den snip_awp ordner geschoben. Anschließend hab ich die "pak01_dir" mit Notepad bearbeitet und die w_models und v_models "snip_awp/awp" in awp1 geändert und gespeichert. Als ich das Spiel starten wollte kommt folgender Fehler Engine Error Error loading file Resource/SourceScheme.res Sobald ich das awp1 wieder in awp änder funktioniert alles. kann mir jemand bei dem Problem helfen?
how to encrypt and dencrypt .o3d and .dds to .res?
05/12/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 6 Replies
i want to know that's
what TCP ports TERA uses and if it uses UDP?
11/18/2011 - Tera - 2 Replies
thank you in advanced .^^friends,Can you find out what TCP ports TERA uses and if it uses UDP? Im trying to patch again but its taking a while. :)
Hat jemand eine Standard clientscheme.res? / Has someone a default clientscheme.res?
06/14/2011 - Counter-Strike - 10 Replies
Moin, da ich meine blöderweise -fehlerhaft- bearbeitet habe, aber den Fehler nicht finde & deswegen Css nicht neu installieren will, wollte ich hier fragen ob zufällig jemand eine Standard clientscheme.res hat? (cstrike/resource/clientscheme.res) Hoffe mir kann jemand helfen^^. lg Hi,