Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Announcement

Discussion on Announcement within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Announcement

#Deleted no more post lol
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Torchlight II Release Announcement .. Announcement!!!
08/25/2012 - User Submitted News - 3 Replies
Ja, ihr habt richtig gehört. Jetzt ist es Wirklich fest Angekündigt!!! Torchlight II wird kommen! Der langersehnte Diablo 3 Konkurrent hebt sich hervor.
[Notice]3rd Beta Test Announcement
08/19/2006 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hello. This is Silkroad Online. We are pleased to announce that the 3rd Beta Test period will begin very shortly. Since we have finished with the network oriented phase of this entire testing period, this period will focus on the bettering the gameplay and player experience with the introduction of an anti-cheat program. This program will start at the same time you enter the game. We will be testing this as well as other gameplay elements during this test. We are working hard on...
CO Upgrade Announcement
10/23/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
hay guyz and everyone else, i havent posted much on here but this came to my attention when i checked the CO Board As we plan to upgrade all current Conquer 1.0 servers and clients to Conquer 2.0, we would like to recommend our players to install the following download file sharing utility program: BitComet. This is a free program using the Bittorrent protocol, and you can download it at www.bitcomet.com. If you use the BitComett for download, you have agreed that you will allow other...