Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CO Upgrade Announcement

Discussion on CO Upgrade Announcement within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hay guyz and everyone else, i havent posted much on here but this came to my attention when i checked the CO Board

Code:
As we plan to upgrade all current Conquer 1.0 servers and clients to Conquer 2.0, we would like to 
recommend our players to install the following download file sharing utility program: BitComet.
This is a free program using the Bittorrent protocol, and you can download it at [url]www.bitcomet.com[/url].

If you use the BitComett for download, you have agreed that you will allow other people to upload 
the same file that you are downloading from your computer. All other information on your computer should be safe. 
BitComet is a peer-to-peer file sharing program using the BitTorrent protocol, and it will greatly increase 
the bandwidth efficiency of your download, and help us ease the bandwidth bottlenet as we do our upgrade.

On November 1, 2005 (plus or minus a couple days), we will open the download link for the patch file required to 
upgrade from Conquer 1.0 to 2.0. We will also open the BitComet seed file for this patch file. If you have BitComet 
ready ahead of time you will most likely be able to download the patch file before most other people.[/QUOTE]
source:

just wondering is this gona effect us with hacking, botting, etc...although im kinda happy there doing this as i dont know how the new Co 2.0 is yet >< im a little worried about making new programs and stuff that is compatible to 2.0...well best of luck to all just wanted to share this piece of information to those who might not have seen it

--smile--
Old 10/23/2005, 17:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
It will effect alot of our hacks yes.