You last visited: Today at 05:54
Advertisement
I want to add a hidden item button.
Discussion on I want to add a hidden item button. within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.
07/23/2018, 16:32
#1
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 5
I want to add a hidden item button.
I want to add a hidden item button.
On the mask
07/23/2018, 19:01
#2
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 773
Received Thanks: 374
use the options? where is a button to hide the mask
07/24/2018, 05:03
#3
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 98
Received Thanks: 6
Code:
int nArryEquip[5] = { PARTS_HAT, PARTS_CLOTH, PARTS_GLOVE, PARTS_BOOTS, PARTS_CLOAK };
for( int i = 0; i < 5; ++i )
{
CRect rect = m_InvenRect[nArryEquip[i]];
rect.right = rect.left + 16;
rect.bottom = rect.top + 16;
m_awndCheckHide[i].Create("",WBS_CHECK,rect,this,100000+i);
m_awndCheckHide[i].SetCheck(!g_pPlayer->m_abHideCoat[i]);
m_awndCheckHide[i].SetVisible(g_pPlayer->GetEquipItem(nArryEquip[i]) != NULL);
}
take that hint
07/24/2018, 16:03
#4
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 305
Received Thanks: 19
Code:
int nArryEquip[6] = { PARTS_HAT, PARTS_CLOTH, PARTS_GLOVE, PARTS_BOOTS, PARTS_CLOAK, PARTS_MASK };
for( int i = 0; i < 6; ++i )
{
CRect rect = m_InvenRect[nArryEquip[i]];
rect.right = rect.left + 16;
rect.bottom = rect.top + 16;
m_awndCheckHide[i].Create("",WBS_CHECK,rect,this,100000+i);
m_awndCheckHide[i].SetCheck(!g_pPlayer->m_abHideCoat[i]);
m_awndCheckHide[i].SetVisible(g_pPlayer->GetEquipItem(nArryEquip[i]) != NULL);
}
07/24/2018, 16:46
#5
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by
yazuka21
Code:
int nArryEquip[6] = { PARTS_HAT, PARTS_CLOTH, PARTS_GLOVE, PARTS_BOOTS, PARTS_CLOAK, PARTS_MASK };
for( int i = 0; i < 6; ++i )
{
CRect rect = m_InvenRect[nArryEquip[i]];
rect.right = rect.left + 16;
rect.bottom = rect.top + 16;
m_awndCheckHide[i].Create("",WBS_CHECK,rect,this,100000+i);
m_awndCheckHide[i].SetCheck(!g_pPlayer->m_abHideCoat[i]);
m_awndCheckHide[i].SetVisible(g_pPlayer->GetEquipItem(nArryEquip[i]) != NULL);
}
After I edit
Game I dropped after pressing "I"
07/25/2018, 07:13
#6
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 305
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by
thetoys
After I edit
Game I dropped after pressing "I"
It's not the full code of what you want. I just put the other changes that you can think of what you can do with __HIDE_COAT
Quote:
Originally Posted by
thetoys
After I edit
Game I dropped after pressing "I"
What I mean is add the PARTS_MASK on every part of the __HIDE_COATH code.
Similar Threads
[B] Push Button [S] 10 e*gold/Button; 25 e*g/psd+Button
09/20/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 4 Replies
Moin,
Hier könnt ihr folgenden Push Button kaufen:
http://i.epvpimg.com/YlrYe.jpg
Pro Button wären das 10e*g, pro Button mit .psd dazu 25e*g.
Wenn ihr einen Button kaufen wollt, schreibt mir eine PN, damit ich den Namen ändern kann, alles hochladen kann und euch dann per Treasure schicken kann. ;)
Schrift kann auch geändert werden. Dazu einfach in der PN schreiben, welche Schrift ihr haben wollt^^
Item-Shop Lager Button Zum Normalen lager button machen? DE
01/12/2011 - Metin2 - 6 Replies
Moin,
seid heute gib es ja im inventar den IS button wo man mit sein lager öffnen kann,könnte man den auch zu einem Normalen lager Button Machen?
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:55 .