Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Disable Lua standard error

Discussion on Disable Lua standard error within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Disable Lua standard error

Hi people can i get rid of this log. I know it´s not a real error its just a log but can i disable it? if yes, were can i find this? Thx in advanced

Code:
2017/12/19   01:46:40   LUA - Event - ID:1,  Title:Level-UP Red Chip Rewards!!,  State:1
Old 12/19/2017, 10:54   #2

remove the Begin Script on Event.lua at your resource
Old 12/19/2017, 11:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeljian View Post
remove the Begin Script on Event.lua at your resource
What do i need to delete in here? the bNotice part? will it disable the log or also the event

Code:
bNotice = True -- Notice whether to run automatically(true or false)
Notice( "Tue 05:00", 50, 1 ) -- Automatic notification time interval Notice (MIN), notice the number of
--{
Old 12/19/2017, 13:07   #4

Received Thanks: 1,669
Go into your EventFunc.lua and remove or comment out the ERROR() calls inside of SetState().
Old 12/19/2017, 19:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTwiLightx View Post
Go into your EventFunc.lua and remove or comment out the ERROR() calls inside of SetState().
Thankyou this did the trick
#solved can be closed