Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Logins detail incorrect

Discussion on [HELP] Logins detail incorrect within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [SOLVED] Logins detail incorrect

I need help with this problem, since I really do not know how to fix it because I'm new to this

What happens is that when I try to enter the flyff tell me that the date is incorrect and can not be because the data that are in the database.

It also gives me an error after running WorldServer.exe ...

For the doubts I have everything configured as this guide says

I hope that they can solve me the problem, that is all.....

If you need other information you can tell me from this post, PM or by

Also this is my email:

PD: I'm sorry if my english is bad but I speak is spanish
Old 04/08/2017, 17:56   #2

Check md5 salt in Neuz.cpp if its the same u used to generate the password which is now in the database.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2017, 22:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yothri View Post
Check md5 salt in Neuz.cpp if its the same u used to generate the password which is now in the database.
and how do I check that? ...
excuse my ignorance but I'm barely learning
If you can guide me I would be very grateful

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do I have to change anything in this code? ... should will I add anything to what's in bold?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ready, problem fix ....
I did not understand what he had told me...
But already I understood and thanks for that...
Also I used this program to generate the md5 with its respective salt (In case anyone has doubts about the same)

Tags
error, flyffpserver, needfix