Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Incorrect ID

Discussion on Incorrect ID within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Incorrect ID

I just got session working and the server is up.
But I can't get in game cause it keeps saying Incorrect ID.

I've made a registration page and it worked, and I've even tried manually making an account. Still all in vain.

I've used search, and all I could find was "Make a registration page or make one manually" and one where the tp said Thanks to a guy which had his obviously helpful post deleted.
Old 03/12/2014, 19:19   #2

Check ips of share . i think is there the problem ..
Old 03/13/2014, 17:05   #3

That was not a problem, cause I tried with my external IP and localhost (127.0.0.1).
Still it didn't work, anyone...?
Old 03/13/2014, 18:16   #4

ss of dbmon and acc in sql ?
Old 03/13/2014, 19:59   #5

try to use a different dekaron.exe
Old 03/13/2014, 21:27   #6

With it saying incorrect id, it is connecting to the server, so I.P's and share folder is fine, its either the connection to the db, and/or the account info itself that's messed up.

double check you have the account info in the db correctly.
and double check its all connecting to the db correctly as it boots up.
Old 03/13/2014, 22:04   #7

Thanks for the help guys
alexmak96, check your skype. I added you. No questions, just check... You'll know who I am then...

Joshy you're right, it was the database, my manual accounts were not on the tbl_user aswell as the user_profile.
Old 03/13/2014, 22:25   #8

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
tbl_user is not used by dekaron AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED !
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2014, 00:05   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by janvier123 View Post
tbl_user is not used by dekaron AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED !
The info has a lot of miss-matches and causes problems for me if the info isn't in tbl_user. Quite a few features check tbl_user's info instead of user_profile, or on mine they do O.o

It isn't much of an issue anyway so long as proper measures are taken so that the players info is safe for a public server.
Old 03/14/2014, 01:43   #10

umm, no tbl_user is not used by any dekaronserver.exe found anywhere ever, it was never even a part of the original DB files from what i understand, it was put there by someone who had them at first, so no, tbl_user has nvr been used by a dekaron server exe in the history of forever, and i doubt someone went and modified the exe at any point in time as the intelligence it would take to even put that into the exe would disallow anyone to put raw passwords into a database when there are so many other hashing options available to compare with

so not to start an argument or sound like a ****, but i can assure you 120% there are 0 features that check that table as far as the server files are concerned, and am willing to bet my left nut that you will not be able to convince anyone here that has ran a server for longer than 5 days any different.

just fyi
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2014, 06:48   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
umm, no tbl_user is not used by any dekaronserver.exe found anywhere ever, it was never even a part of the original DB files from what i understand, it was put there by someone who had them at first, so no, tbl_user has nvr been used by a dekaron server exe in the history of forever, and i doubt someone went and modified the exe at any point in time as the intelligence it would take to even put that into the exe would disallow anyone to put raw passwords into a database when there are so many other hashing options available to compare with

so not to start an argument or sound like a ****, but i can assure you 120% there are 0 features that check that table as far as the server files are concerned, and am willing to bet my left nut that you will not be able to convince anyone here that has ran a server for longer than 5 days any different.

just fyi

Then I'm confused lol.
Cuz no joke, if I remove the info in tbl_user it stops me from being able to buy stuff from d-shop, making new characters and from making a guild.

If I put it back in, it all works again.
Eh, doesn't bother me cuz I just play it on lan.