Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Portal/Ticket/Soul Linked

Discussion on Portal/Ticket/Soul Linked within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Portal/Ticket/Soul Linked

Hi guys

I just want to know how to fix my portal because Every time I go in the portal nothings happen it doesn't send me to Flaris. I wonder where can I edit this portal or how can I fix this one?

Also, I'am having a problem with the Farm Ticket every time i will going to use it and choose a channel then enter nothings happen please help me how to make a Ticket. please guys!

Last question is how to make Weapon/Amor soul linked?
Old 01/21/2017, 08:03   #2

You need to edit the portal with World Editor Like Beast masqurade or Atlas World Editor.
There you can set the coordinates and the map.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2017, 11:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by raventh1984 View Post
You need to edit the portal with World Editor Like Beast masqurade or Atlas World Editor.
There you can set the coordinates and the map.
and after that? is there a File in the resource should i edit? like .txt or .inc file?

and can you help me with my other problem? thanks dude
Old 01/21/2017, 11:38   #4

No just safe the world. and then copy the world to your client.

For your other problem. Check how the other tickets are beeing made.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2017, 12:24   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by raventh1984 View Post
No just safe the world. and then copy the world to your client.

For your other problem. Check how the other tickets are beeing made.
thanks dude how about the soul linked? I'am planning to my weapons soul-linked in what part should I edit?
Old 01/21/2017, 13:08   #6
ベトナム警察

elite*gold: 725
The Black Market: 516/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,429
propItem.txt / Spec_Item.txt for Soul-Linked.

Change dwFlag to 4.
Thanks
1 User