Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[question]adding item link

Discussion on [question]adding item link within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[question]adding item link

ive compiled the source without errors at all

but when i try to link an item, it's not clickable on the chat window
,that's why no new window for the item link appear

no program crash happen

what i did?
define in resdata.h
added script in resdata.inc
also in res file for the client

server files are running well

only the new added item linking not working properly

what should i do?

or anyone have code to reffer

problem solved

#closed thread pls

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Bug Adding Item :(
05/11/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 7 Replies
ScreenShot: Screenshot by Lightshot InGame Bug: http://prntscr.com/14d6ma i add item to my server and I wear my fashion and i give the o3d,dds and NewPatcher UPDATE of my fashion to my players but my players cant see it :handsdown:
Item icon gone when adding new item (ItemMinIcon Problem)
04/13/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
When i adding new casual for my new quest,and try to login to my Test server for checking it all item icon are gone.I really confident this problem was cause by ItemMinIcon.ani,why im saying that? cause when i move the item from ItemMinIcon.ani the problem solve...but the casual dont have icon...i bet some of ElitePvpers member know especially TheFlames ;) (Im Using Client Flames LOL) Screenshot: Item that i add (Casual) :
[Help] Adding New Item
05/04/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey, i'm trying to add a new blade. I got a new c3>effect>blade folder called 410999 with edits in it cause i'm making my own weapon. This is what I have as my 3dtexture.ini: 919191=c3/effect/blade/410999/1.dds 929292=c3/effect/blade/410999/2.dds 939393=c3/effect/blade/410999/3.dds 949494=c3/effect/blade/410999/4.dds 959595=c3/effect/blade/410999/5.dds
[HELP] adding an item
06/19/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
hey all, can somone give me a guide or video for doing hex editing to add a item i have tryed the itemtype editor that was posted but that messed up it so i need to manuly edit it :) thanks all hio77