Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

making own stuff

Discussion on making own stuff within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
making own stuff

with what program can you make your own cloaks or wings and how do i need to add them into my server??

i am a noobie

Similar Threads Similar Threads
making my own stuff
04/10/2012 - Dekaron - 15 Replies
Hi, i have decided that i would start trying to figure out how to make my own hacks for Dekaron instead of hoping i run into something good. i saw this tut in stickies ( http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/dekaron-exploits- hacks-bots-tools-macros/1604949-tut-how-make-csv-h acks.html ) and the second thing in the what you need list is 2moons unpacker. will these tuts still work since 2moons has closed down and since dekaron has switched from gamehi to NexonEU?
need help with somthing (im new to making stuff)
06/04/2010 - CO2 Programming - 9 Replies
hello all im making a auto skill lvling bot and im having a bit of trouble with the backgroundclicks ControlClick ( " Raiding Clans", "", 1022, "Right", 1, 505, 389 ) the empty "" is for text and have no clue what to do with that so as i saw in an example i just left it blank now hte 1022 is a controlID idk if its right thats wat i got when i click toxic fog.... but it will wont right click... can someone help me out...... EDIT: im using AUTOIT3
[HELP] Whit 5165 making stuff.
01/04/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 2 Replies
Hya, I got 5165 serv, and I have made Items lvl 200, but e.x i try equip tao armor i come invisble, And im asking that could some1 help whit me to make it look like lvl 57 tao armor whit my edits. And ty =)
making some money to buy some game stuff
08/10/2008 - Main - 1 Replies
edited since ref links are forbidden.. you may close the topic..