The packet editor which will crash the server isn't working now? @_@. I'm just new here soo yea, just asking. I followed all.The server I played is using Toms Anti hack v5.1.3 | (C) by Tom 94
Hey, I do not speak German, but I can undestand it a bit. I opened PE 3.0 and entered the IP adress in the 3 boxes, but when I connect, PE does not recognise anything, empty window. Any solution to that?
Hey, I do not speak German, but I can undestand it a bit. I opened PE 3.0 and entered the IP adress in the 3 boxes, but when I connect, PE does not recognise anything, empty window. Any solution to that?
I traced down the IP adressess and ports with Netlimiter 3 (monitor), filled in the IP's and ports, but still no connection. Could it be a protection maybe?
I use 23000 for the login, 28000 for the char and 5400 for the world. Those are the IP ports my client connects to. The server uses a different IP for the login server though, I don't know if that has anything to do with it?
I use 23000 for the login, 28000 for the char and 5400 for the world. Those are the IP ports my client connects to. The server uses a different IP for the login server though, I don't know if that has anything to do with it?
Ben jij NL? PM me ff met wat je al weet hoe het werkt.
YannickMAMA´s Pe 07/24/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 9 Replies kann mir wer sagen auf welchen pservern der Packet editor von yannick funktionier ? wäre voll stark wenn mir wer helfen könnte
[Paket]Webspace, Domains, [Paket] 04/29/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies Hallo liebe Community!
Ich biete euch hier Webspace, Domains und Vps's an.
Achtung: Im Moment wird noch kein Elitegold akzeptiert! Es wird erst akzeptiert, wenn ich einen gewissen Vorrat an Paysafekarten habe. Das wird aber nicht lange dauern.
1. Webspace & Domains
Kleines Paket