Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Increase Range of all skills

Discussion on Increase Range of all skills within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Increase Range of all skills

First of all i wanna say that i am not the founder of this cheat, nor do i will give credit to anyone since i don't know who the founder actually is.. i used to do this a long time ago.
Also this works only on the less popular servers sorry to say, and the reason why i am posting it, it is because i did not see it here on elitepvp so i thought it should be here, since its pretty old and already patched in some servers..

what you need is only cheat engine, and please do not ask how to bypass it, just search it else where for how to bypass CE.

THIS IS JUST FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW IF YOU DO KNOW CONGRATS, i would appreciate if the cool kids stayed away and not commented oh this is old.. everyone knows it... you noob.. its patched.. or any other stupid comment, just because you know it doesn't mean everyone else do too, as i mentioned above this still works in SOME server.

Now lets get started.

1-Open CE duh..

2- Memory View

3- Choose Refrenced strings , a window pops up press Yes and now wait until the load is done

4- Press search and search for CMD

5- once you've done that scroll down just a bit (one or two line) untill you see CMD_SetUseSkill: %s. skill($d)property not foun... and double click the Address that shows up in the smaller window (in some server you just have to double click the CMD_SetUseSkill: %s. skill($d)property not foun...

6- now Memory viewer window won't pop up by it self, but it should be in the background, just go back to it and now scroll up untill you see the numbers i've shown in the SECOND picture below

First

Second

7- Now we gonna change the second digital of the numbers i've shown in this picture (if you change it to 9 you will have unlimited range which is easier to get caught with, if you want to use this in siege, don't increase it to 9 or even 8, increase it to 4-5 maybe its up to you

NOTE : If you change the comments (2.00, 3.00, 4.00 etc etc..) it wont work, in some server it does in most it won't

How do you know if the server has fixed it: once you cast a skill, you will be frozen or you can move but you can't cast any spells (after the first skill you casted) and you can't hit any mobs or do anything else (you got disconnected instantly)

for the last time do not ask me how to bypass CE PLEASE
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/21/2018, 14:04   #2

Hi ,
Can you tell me please how to bypass CE PLEASE ?

Joke Joke XD

good job

thanks for sharing Buddy
Old 07/21/2018, 14:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymale View Post
Hi ,
Can you tell me please how to bypass CE PLEASE ?

Joke Joke XD

good job

thanks for sharing Buddy
i saw that joke coming already, since i mentioned it a lot of times for people to not ask me ^^ and you are welcome
Old 07/21/2018, 22:09   #4

Yeah this is old as you said and also this is based on the client modification. I would call it client range as it affects the game client and if you connect with another character it will affect it too.
What's better is the skill range, so you will execute any skill with unlimited range. Skill range is only for the connected character and IMO it still works for many servers.
Basically, you find your logged-in character structure/pointer and you try to find the offset of the skill range.
I don't have a hint for that right now but maybe you can try to use a skill that increases the range (hawk eye?) or a potion or just open up the source and be inspired ...

If you need, I can try to find it for a pserver that you play just PM me.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/22/2018, 05:56   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie69 View Post
Yeah this is old as you said and also this is based on the client modification. I would call it client range as it affects the game client and if you connect with another character it will affect it too.
What's better is the skill range, so you will execute any skill with unlimited range. Skill range is only for the connected character and IMO it still works for many servers.
Basically, you find your logged-in character structure/pointer and you try to find the offset of the skill range.
I don't have a hint for that right now but maybe you can try to use a skill that increases the range (hawk eye?) or a potion or just open up the source and be inspired ...

If you need, I can try to find it for a pserver that you play just PM me.
yeah you are right, it s a client modification, and yes if you connect any other charc on that client it will affect it too, right now i am more interested in the cooldown timer, i've heard before that its client sided and that its possible to actually change the cooldown timer with CE.. as for the range i am not a big fan, its good for farming.. but that is it if you use it in siege you get banned.. unless everyone is braindead and believes your "i am lagging" excuse
but thanks for the offer cookie <3
Old 07/22/2018, 11:38   #6

Choman , you can't change cooldown time i tried many times it's completly impossible no one can do it. if there is someone tell the # then show proof with video
Old 07/22/2018, 12:21   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ditor View Post
Choman , you can't change cooldown time i tried many times it's completly impossible no one can do it. if there is someone tell the # then show proof with video
as i said i've never done it my self, i just heard that it is possible.. so idk.. so if you say its not possible i believe you, i tried awhile ago never found it.. and i tried again a few days ago, but while trying i kinda ****** up my pc, so i decided to leave it be for now
Old 07/26/2018, 00:36   #8

elite*gold: 7
This is old af and known by the most people, most server fixed this already by disconnecting the player as you said.

Edit: About the cooltime, it is serversided. I think you have to edit the packets for it. Not really worth for the result.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2018, 11:35   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodopushin View Post
This is old af and known by the most people, most server fixed this already by disconnecting the player as you said.

Edit: About the cooltime, it is serversided. I think you have to edit the packets for it. Not really worth for the result.
Quote:

yes, its probably.. again i dont know if someone just wanted to look good or what but i know someone told me they managed to change CD long time ago.
But he/she was probably Bull**iting
Old 07/27/2018, 23:23   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choman93 View Post
yes, its probably.. again i dont know if someone just wanted to look good or what but i know someone told me they managed to change CD long time ago.
But he/she was probably Bull**iting
It is probably possible by modifying the received packets...

Let's take an example: we want to change the cooldown (CD) of a skill.
  1. Client sends a packet to the server to tell her I want to use skill "Asal". This is done when you press F9 for example. You must have Asal in F9.
  2. Server receives the packet PACKETTYPE_USESKILL and does some checks (player is valid, player can use the skill, skill is enbaled, cooldown is ok, etc...) and returns a SNAPSHOTTYPE_USESKILL if all is OK
  3. Client receives the snapshot SNAPSHOTTYPE_USESKILL and launches the function OnUseSkill( objid, ar )
  4. Character attacks the target and executes Asal

Now, what happens if you try to use Asal again before the cooldown is finished??
  1. Client sends a packet to the server to tell her I want to use skill "Asal". This is done when you press F9 for example. You must have Asal in F9.
  2. Server receives the packet PACKETTYPE_USESKILL and does some checks and cooldown is NOT OK!! Then Server sends the snapshot SNAPSHOTTYPE_CLEAR_USESKILL
  3. Client receives the snapshot SNAPSHOTTYPE_CLEAR_USESKILL and launches the function OnClearUseSkill( objid ). As you can see here, there is no ar variable (AR variable is the packet container or buffer if you prefer).
  4. Character does not attacks the target

So, in theory, if you are skilled enough to hook the receiver function you could hook the snapshot SNAPSHOTTYPE_CLEAR_USESKILL and replace it with the snapshot SNAPSHOTTYPE_USESKILL + modify the AR variable in this function void CDPClient::OnSnapshot( CAr & ar ) in order to make it looks like a good buffer otherwise you will crash your Neuz...

This is how I think about it, maybe there is a simple way to do it but I am noob at this things, I keep learning
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/28/2018, 03:51   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie69 View Post
It is probably possible by modifying the received packets...

Let's take an example: we want to change the cooldown (CD) of a skill.
  2. Server receives the packet PACKETTYPE_USESKILL and does some checks (player is valid, player can use the skill, skill is enbaled, cooldown is ok, etc...) and returns a SNAPSHOTTYPE_USESKILL if all is OK
  3. Client receives the snapshot SNAPSHOTTYPE_USESKILL and launches the function OnUseSkill( objid, ar )
  4. Character attacks the target and executes Asal

Now, what happens if you try to use Asal again before the cooldown is finished??
  2. Server receives the packet PACKETTYPE_USESKILL and does some checks and cooldown is NOT OK!! Then Server sends the snapshot SNAPSHOTTYPE_CLEAR_USESKILL
  3. Client receives the snapshot SNAPSHOTTYPE_CLEAR_USESKILL and launches the function OnClearUseSkill( objid ). As you can see here, there is no ar variable (AR variable is the packet container or buffer if you prefer).
  4. Character does not attacks the target

So, in theory, if you are skilled enough to hook the receiver function you could hook the snapshot SNAPSHOTTYPE_CLEAR_USESKILL and replace it with the snapshot SNAPSHOTTYPE_USESKILL + modify the AR variable in this function void CDPClient::OnSnapshot( CAr & ar ) in order to make it looks like a good buffer otherwise you will crash your Neuz...

This is how I think about it, maybe there is a simple way to do it but I am noob at this things, I keep learning
that sounds reasonable... although its not worth the time if its not simpler... i've actually never tried it, i did some packet editing, just for fun though and look how it works and all awhile ago, on my wifi not flyff.. so yeah...

if you put that much time into receiving/sending packets, you should then use it for duping rather for the CD IMO.. cuz the CD is not worth it, also i am not entirely sure if its possible to dupe in that method, but it should be... i don't see how it couldn't be ^^+ thanks for the explanation
Old 07/28/2018, 17:32   #12

How to download 😕
Old 11/17/2018, 15:03   #13

elite*gold: 156
Ive been playing around with hooking the recv & send packets aswell, the only thing concerning me is, can this be done without decrypting the packets?
Old 01/03/2019, 12:49   #14

is there any way to do skill in the elemental area that is not target to cause damage across the screen?
Old 01/14/2019, 11:52   #15

any way to do that to the harle AOE skill on Fly For Sky?

Tags
flyff, pirvate, range, server