Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Increase Range of all skills

Discussion on Increase Range of all skills within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Old 01/16/2019, 21:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
is it possible to make a cheat software for longrange skill in ce? i mean Example longrange.exe and you can toggle it on or off?
Old 01/17/2019, 18:39   #17

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by marivic143 View Post
is it possible to make a cheat software for longrange skill in ce? i mean Example longrange.exe and you can toggle it on or off?
Yes its possible.
Old 01/17/2019, 21:31   #18

??

Quote:
Originally Posted by netHoxInc View Post
Yes its possible.
wow but
this what happen when i save it as .exe in CE
Old 01/18/2019, 00:10   #19

elite*gold: 156
Quote:
wow but
You would probably want to create a c++ program with MS visual studio. Probably a DLL file to inject and alter the addresses with the assembly you want.
Old 01/18/2019, 22:55   #20

Quote:
wow but
Apparently you can generate an external trainer using CE, but i never did myself to be honest.
Old 01/18/2019, 23:03   #21

elite*gold: 294
Just for server owners and developers, most client sided things can be bypassed, but there is a really easy solution to fixing any range hack without even disconnecting the user
Old 02/11/2019, 21:46   #22

u can click go to adress on opcodes from memory viewer than just copy it and add to table as "array of bytes" 3rd from right will exchange to 73 when u add 9 to opcodes in MW than just make hotkeys and have fun.
Old 02/12/2019, 10:17   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanternesis View Post
u can click go to adress on opcodes from memory viewer than just copy it and add to table as "array of bytes" 3rd from right will exchange to 73 when u add 9 to opcodes in MW than just make hotkeys and have fun.
i dont understand do you have a video guide?
for making a trainer for speed hack? so that i can toggle it of or on with trackbar?
Old 02/12/2019, 15:34   #24

elite*gold: 2
Well. You have 2 options:
1. Bring up some effort google how to find valued with ce and also how to either achieve a working aob pattern,or a static pointer. In order to male a ce trainer out of it. Or go even more advanced and create an own program which does the job.

2. Pay someone for your lazyness in regards of googling.
And yes lol. You all guessed right. It was a brief hint to check my signature below ;D

Cheers, net
Old 02/16/2019, 17:37   #25

disable the ranger charged bar using ce?
Old 06/26/2019, 15:31   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie69 View Post
It is probably possible by modifying the received packets...

Let's take an example: we want to change the cooldown (CD) of a skill.
  1. Client sends a packet to the server to tell her I want to use skill "Asal". This is done when you press F9 for example. You must have Asal in F9.
  2. Server receives the packet PACKETTYPE_USESKILL and does some checks (player is valid, player can use the skill, skill is enbaled, cooldown is ok, etc...) and returns a SNAPSHOTTYPE_USESKILL if all is OK
  3. Client receives the snapshot SNAPSHOTTYPE_USESKILL and launches the function OnUseSkill( objid, ar )
  4. Character attacks the target and executes Asal

Now, what happens if you try to use Asal again before the cooldown is finished??
  1. Client sends a packet to the server to tell her I want to use skill "Asal". This is done when you press F9 for example. You must have Asal in F9.
  2. Server receives the packet PACKETTYPE_USESKILL and does some checks and cooldown is NOT OK!! Then Server sends the snapshot SNAPSHOTTYPE_CLEAR_USESKILL
  3. Client receives the snapshot SNAPSHOTTYPE_CLEAR_USESKILL and launches the function OnClearUseSkill( objid ). As you can see here, there is no ar variable (AR variable is the packet container or buffer if you prefer).
  4. Character does not attacks the target

So, in theory, if you are skilled enough to hook the receiver function you could hook the snapshot SNAPSHOTTYPE_CLEAR_USESKILL and replace it with the snapshot SNAPSHOTTYPE_USESKILL + modify the AR variable in this function void CDPClient::OnSnapshot( CAr & ar ) in order to make it looks like a good buffer otherwise you will crash your Neuz...

This is how I think about it, maybe there is a simple way to do it but I am noob at this things, I keep learning
While you managed to change the snapshot in your client, the server is sending a SNAPSHOTTYPE_CLEAR_USESKILL in other's clients. Exploiting this theory you wrote will only lead to a client-side simulation of the skill dealing no-damage and not being shown to other people near around.
Correct me if i'm wrong.
Old 06/26/2019, 23:14   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpreign View Post
While you managed to change the snapshot in your client, the server is sending a SNAPSHOTTYPE_CLEAR_USESKILL in other's clients. Exploiting this theory you wrote will only lead to a client-side simulation of the skill dealing no-damage and not being shown to other people near around.
Correct me if i'm wrong.
You are very probably right..The server must use the "User" objects and not the "Mover" objects who are in the clients.
You can do many things in your client that are not saved in your "User" like level up, send damage,etc...
So you can have fun making a local pserver and try to make it work
Old 12/05/2019, 02:21   #28

This hack working Flyff Gpotato BR.
range hack yoyo, and bow (basic attack and skills)
all skills assist/rm
and all mage skills
thanks
Old 01/10/2020, 22:11   #29

Cant understand why people cant ask how to bypass it....
Old 01/09/2021, 18:33   #30

Nice bro can i add you in Discord i want to ask something xD thanks for the response

Tags
flyff, pirvate, range, server