Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 09:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] FlyFF Duplication Exploit (Dupe)

Discussion on [Guide] FlyFF Duplication Exploit (Dupe) within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/04/2018, 08:11   #91

elite*gold: 0
How to Fix Sever at no Neuz but name MiniA.exe Problem is Error while opening this process ?? How to fix
Old 02/10/2018, 08:39   #92

elite*gold: 167
Not working on a lot of servers :/
Old 02/26/2018, 21:14   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devisory View Post
Yannick & I decided to release this dupe since its very old and known by now. Some people already released it in a way they dont even understand themselves how to actually perform it.

I'll explain in detail how to perform the dupe!

Programs you will need:

- Cheat Engine
- FlyFF Client obviously (1x or 2x)
- Notepad
- Window Title Changer
- Functioning Brain

Step by Step guide:

1. Open Cheat Engine and inject the Neuz.exe

2. Create a new account, log it in and create a new character on the whatever slot. (On this example we will create one on the left slot)

3.Change the Cheat Engine Value type to String and scan for the name of the character you created. The entries on the left tab drag them down by clicking the red arrow.

4. Now on every adress below press CTRL+B or right click and go on Memory Viewer.

5. Right click the new popped up window and go on Display Type 4 Byte decimal!

6. Now you need to check every adress until you can find the BASIC STATUS POINTS of a character which are 15STR-15STA-15DEX-15INT. After you found these, you' ll need to scroll up abit and note down the numbers you MIGHT think is the player_ID. On new released servers which have a clean databank you'll have lower numbers like 20-500. On older servers like Mazey FlyFF you have up to 30.000+ Characters which makes the Player_ID very high.

7. Now that you noted the numbers you MIGHT think is the player_ID, we are going to check which of them is the real player ID. Take one of the numbers New Scan on Cheat Engine Value Type 4 Bytes!

8. The entries on the left side drag them down with the red arrow and CTRL+B or right click and Memory View. Check for the adress that Contains the BASIC STATUS POINTS 15STR-15STA-15DEX-15INT. If you found these numbers, you know that one is correct.

9. Now that we have the Player_ID, we can login the character on the left slot that we created and trade some items on it that we are going to duplicate!

10. Log the character off and go to the character selection and delete the character. Note down the NAME & Player_Id of the character!

11. Create a new character on the middle Slot of the character creation window.

12. Figure out the Player_ID of the character in the middle Slot just like we did with the left slot.

13. After you found the Player_ID of the middle character, you New Scan for it on Cheat Engine Value Type 4 Bytes and drag all the adresses down. CTRL + B or Memory View into each adress until you find the one with the BASIC STATUS POINTS. Then you know that one is correct.

14. Now that you know which of them is correct we change this Player_ID to the Player_Id of the character that we DELETED earlier and had the items.

15. Change the Value Type on Cheat Engine to String and New Scan for the Character Name on the Slot in the middle and change it to the Name of the Character on the left that was deleted.

16. We are set to login the DELETED character.After you logged in, you'll notice that you are able to pilot a deleted character with the Items you traded him earlier.

17. We are going to duplicate the items now by opening a second client. Log the account on the second client until the character selection and change the value Type on Cheat Engine to String!

18. Scan now for your Account ID of the second Client and change it to the one on which the DELETED character is connected.

19. The entries on the left drag them down and change it manually to the desired Account ID.

20. Create a character on the left Character Slot on which originally the DELETED character was created.

21. You'll now see the new created character on the left slot and the character you created earlier in the middle. This bug causes the Rollback which allows you to Duplicate items.

22. Go back to your first client on which the Deleted Character is having a rollback. Now that your character is not saving the process anymore, you can simply trade the items over to another Character or deposit it on the Guild Bank. Regular Bank doesn't work. You can't open the Bank as a deleted Character for whatever reason. You can also use the Post Box to trade over items to duplicate them or simply drop them on the ground and pick them up!

23. Now just log off the deleted character which has NOW no items anymore and go back to the character selection. Delete the character on the left slot which prevents you to login the deleted character again.

24. Now we will have to transform again the middle slot Character to the deleted one by changing the Player_ID and the name.

25. You have successfully duplicated items once you log the deleted character back in. You'll have items on the deleted characters and also on the one that received earlier the items.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Duplication Method without second Game Client (for advanced users):

- After you logged in the deleted character, go to the left bottom and drag on any F1-F9 Slot the Navigator Icon. Go to Cheat Engine and New Scan for 1000 Value Type 4 Bytes. (1000 is the System ID for the Navigator. Most servers don't change it cuz they trash)

- Now go on the menu again and drag the Inventory Icon up on the Navigator Icon and go on Next Scan 1003 on Cheat Engine. (1003 System ID for the Inventory)

- You should have only one adress left. Drag it down and change it to 504. (504 is the System ID for the Character Creation Window)

- The character selection window should pop up when you press the F1-F9 key you put the navigator. Create a Character on the left Slot on which the deleted character was orginally created to create a rollback.

__________________________________________________ _________________________

Demonstration of the Dupe Exploit on YouTube: (Was not recorded by me!)

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Known Issues with this bug:

- For whatever reason sometimes the character takes a few tries on some servers to actually login.

- Alot of client crashes on certain servers

- Crashing when clicking the 'x' on the character selection window when using the Advanced User Method. Close the window by pressing the F1-F9 Key again!

- Characters keeps being created on the correct account. Use here the Advanced Method.

Screenshots how to find Player_ID example:

- 3 Pictures watch the 15-15-15-15

__________________________________________________ __________

Credits:

to YannickMAMA for finding the Bug & me for giving him the Idea for the Bypassable Overwrite Fix and Release.

Have fun exploiting the bug on the remaining servers until they fix it. It seems like alot of steps are alot of work but once u have the player_ID and practiced it abit it goes pretty fast

P.S. FlyFF is dead =) if you didn't notice by now
The delete method is fixed in Flyff US.
I heard people got a new method,but won't share it with anyone.I'm bored of payin lots of money for dupped scrolls since there's a way i can do that on my own.If you got any updates about that,share with us.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2018, 08:00   #94

i si t work on trading your rc to lvl 1 then delete the lvl 1? is it still there when u create again that lvl 1?
Old 10/17/2018, 15:13   #95

Working po ba to ngayun? pa help po Symphony Flyff . Private Server lang din
Old 05/12/2019, 14:41   #96

I buy duped items if anyone knows yannick or can dupe i want to buy
Old 05/19/2019, 12:33   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktor89 View Post
I buy duped items if anyone knows yannick or can dupe i want to buy
just check the flyff black market, tons of premium duped items there for u.
Old 05/19/2019, 13:49   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGodIsHereBrah View Post
just check the flyff black market, tons of premium duped items there for u.
My friend i want a better price than this to be able to dupe myself,
Old 10/09/2019, 13:03   #99

fist of all the dupers who sell their duped items, perins what ever are ******** and the buyers are ****.

okay. so lets think hard.
you can't delete chars anymore in offi flyff. what else can you delete in flyff. thats right guilds. so the new duping must have something to do with guilds.
Old 10/09/2019, 19:41   #100

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker6 View Post
fist of all the dupers who sell their duped items, perins what ever are ******** and the buyers are ****.

okay. so lets think hard.
you can't delete chars anymore in offi flyff. what else can you delete in flyff. thats right guilds. so the new duping must have something to do with guilds.
Not everything has to do with deleting things and I can tell you: Nopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

And why are you even answering this old thread
Old 10/09/2019, 19:49   #101

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodopushin View Post
Not everything has to do with deleting things and I can tell you: Nopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

And why are you even answering this old thread
It must be the guildhouse. Lol Yea #requestclose cuz topic outdated, exploit is fixed in every release i know i think?! TIA. @
Old 10/09/2019, 20:37   #102
ベトナム警察

elite*gold: 725
The Black Market: 512/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,425
kloset
Closed Thread

Tags
fly for fun, flyff dupe, flyff duplication, flyff hack, flyff perins