Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tutorial + Source] Bypass Most Anti-Hacks Easy

Discussion on [Tutorial + Source] Bypass Most Anti-Hacks Easy within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Old 05/08/2016, 11:34   #31

elite*gold: 70
Received Thanks: 1,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMootie View Post
If an anticheat calls ExitProcess directly, which many ****** ones do, detouring it properly will keep the application from exiting. There are a lot of other functions that can be used to close a process, the standard "exit" and "terminate" functions comes to mind.

An anticheat can also crash the client to close the client and bypass detours. It's still not a very good solution, as the malicious user could simply remove the crash procedure.

The best solution is to send information about the user to the server, then have the server determine whether or not the user is cheating. If so, the server would disconnect or ban the player server-sided.
I didn't know that, great that you're correcting me. It's sad that such simple methods works on these private servers. Most servers sadly don't understand that it's not worth wasting time and money protecting the client.

Some servers probably even bought for 350€. Would not surprise me one bit.

Using other exit functions is a waste of time but crashing the client will be harder to find and identify to be able to patch it. There's even a couple of methods which make it a lot harder using that crashing method that I'm not going to mentiont though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2016, 20:24   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by greyb1t View Post
I didn't know that, great that you're correcting me. It's sad that such simple methods works on these private servers. Most servers sadly don't understand that it's not worth wasting time and money protecting the client.

Using other exit functions is a waste of time but crashing the client will be harder to find and identify to be able to patch it. There's even a couple of methods which make it a lot harder using that crashing method that I'm not going to mentiont though.
I don't want to be annoying but it's funny how in my 2 posts you still persisted that exitprocess hook is useless but in his post you just accepted it
Old 05/09/2016, 22:34   #33

Quote:

There's even a "gameguard" on the top of the release section on RZ that can clearly be bypassed through this method, although you would also have to remove the "GameGuard.dll" file. :^)
Old 05/09/2016, 22:38   #34

elite*gold: 70
Received Thanks: 1,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMeher View Post
I don't want to be annoying but it's funny how in my 2 posts you still persisted that exitprocess hook is useless but in his post you just accepted it
xMeher, don't take it personally. But I don't know **** about you, your history, your experience. Nothing.
I know that xMootie has been in the hacking / programming scene for a long time and has lots of experience. He usually knows what he's talking about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMootie View Post
There's even a "gameguard" on the top of the release section on RZ that can clearly be bypassed through this method, although you would also have to remove the "GameGuard.dll" file. :^)
Hehe, funny people who tries to create such ****.
Old 05/11/2016, 23:02   #35

Quote:
I'm going to guess that it doesn't, but I don't know.
I don't play on official servers at all. It'd be quite dumb if it did work though.
gray this last code that you posted is only copy and home color ?? is a hack ??
Old 07/31/2016, 06:06   #36

I am using code blocks.

When I try to Build and Run both (Source.cpp and gWin_ProcessEnumerator.cpp). I will be transfered to nt_ddk.h and will have this kind of error.

\Process - Thread Iteration NT Internals\Process - Thread Iteration NT Internals\nt_ddk.h|5|fatal error: bcrypt.h: No such file or directory|
||=== Build failed: 1 error(s), 0 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 0 second(s)) ===|
Old 10/16/2016, 20:15   #37

How can i edit like that ? :c
Old 10/20/2016, 03:31   #38

nice, you know what you have to do. thanks. :')
Old 10/24/2016, 17:31   #39

how can i compile this?
Old 10/25/2016, 17:26   #40

elite*gold: 1825
Received Thanks: 1,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by WooTheFck View Post
how can i compile this?
One Solution would be to use magic. If you are not able to cast the spell "Compilo-Leviosa" you can simply use the solution Senpai greyb1t provided for you. I will mark the part slightly red:

Quote:
If you're using Visual Studio, I've uploaded the solution as an attachment. Download that one if you're unable to get it to work.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/25/2016, 19:36   #41

is this work on offical flyff server
Old 12/31/2016, 02:09   #42

Great work! Thanks for sharing.
Old 03/28/2017, 19:00   #43

Sup Greyb1t! Can you guide us on how to suspend Game Guard?
Old 07/30/2017, 04:59   #44

I am trying not to be finalizing the thread.
Old 07/31/2017, 05:53   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie69 View Post
Official servers use kernel mode drivers..this stuff is useless!
Then how do you bypass it? I can't even use cheat engine to scan memory cuz i get kicked on official flyff

Tags
bypass, cheat, flyff, greyb1t, hack