Hope u'll fix win10 issues or smth, so we can use bot normally.
I've been searching for flyff bot for many years and я уже пиздец заебался, парни, ну ебана, сделайте уже пиздато, ало
EDIT: external bot will be made in another thread to not confuse the players. Download link removed from this thread.
New bot "Iblis" released in beta version => check the first page for download link.
I made this because the xRadar has many bugs in its interface and even if I already started implementing its from scratch, it will take me more time to release a stable version.
Iblis is simple and normally you just need to understand the "iblis.ini" config file.
Sorry if it has bugs or if get detected by the GG, I really had no enough time to hide the bot from gg, I just made a "bypass" for the monitored functions in user land so it can read/write memory of the game.
Have fun and you can log any bug. I will be in holidays for the next 2 weeks so no access to my PC...
Avira detects TR/Fuery.xgnne and TR/Fuery.teenn files and removes them. Whats that files?
Probably related to my cracked version of Themida...Just remove the suspicious files and you will be OK If I can get a clean free version of Themida it would be great
I will not use this crappy version anymore, but I was obliged to use Themida as it is the only packer that makes the bot work (ASPprotect, Enigma...do not work with my bot xRadar)
@, How to set a position on bot?? so that i will stay in 1 area/spot only?
Put a range (for example 50) and push the button "Search In range" in the options.
It will search for mobs that are inside a circle whose origin is the position of the player before to start the bot (Start button) and whose radius is 50.
=> There is no "Return to start position" feature in this version in case the player is far away from the start position
Quote:
Originally Posted by guinhoman
Ouch, it was working fine for me, but i had to reboot my pc and it doesnt work anymore, anyone who knows what to do?
Unzip the bot files in Flyff install folder (there are 3 files) and close your antivirus/ window defender service or add the DLL to the "authorized" programs if you have any anti-virus program.