Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Flyff › Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 11:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[Release] xRadar Flyff bot

Discussion on [Release] xRadar Flyff bot within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #421
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Does it work, Webzen Flyff and Playpark Flyff?
dododz90 is offline  
Old   #422
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie69 View Post
Bot updated! Enjoy.
thanks bro!
zephyrusxd is offline  
Old   #423


 
Reluxos's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 360
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 34
Exe doesnt start. The bot window works only for a while. Firewall off, Old Bot went
Reluxos is offline  
Old   #424
 
perinverkauf's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 85
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 89
Received Thanks: 6
bot window starts but then neuz is crashing instantly ( win 10 )
perinverkauf is offline  
Old   #425
 
cookie69's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 627
Received Thanks: 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyffPerins View Post
Exe doesnt start. The bot window works only for a while. Firewall off, Old Bot went
Flyff server name? Windows version?
cookie69 is offline  
Old   #426


 
Reluxos's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 360
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 34
Windows 10 Flyff DE, I can Show you in Skype if you want
Reluxos is offline  
Old   #427
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 3
BOT NOT WORKING. FLYFF US. WINDOWS 10
johnnypesham is offline  
Old   #428
 
cookie69's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 627
Received Thanks: 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnypesham View Post
BOT NOT WORKING. FLYFF US. WINDOWS 10
My bad! I think I used the old launcher which is using the old command line option "sunkist"...
If you still have the previous bot files, just use them and only replace the .dll file.
Otherwise I will update tonight when I will be at home.
cookie69 is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #429


 
Reluxos's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 360
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 34
works now!
Reluxos is offline  
Old   #430
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie69 View Post
My bad! I think I used the old launcher which is using the old command line option "sunkist"...
If you still have the previous bot files, just use them and only replace the .dll file.
Otherwise I will update tonight when I will be at home.
ITS WORKING NOW. THANK YOU SO MUCH MASTER ♥
johnnypesham is offline  
Old   #431
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0

Boss Bot not working....
dododz90 is offline  
Old   #432
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie69 View Post
My bad! I think I used the old launcher which is using the old command line option "sunkist"...
If you still have the previous bot files, just use them and only replace the .dll file.
Otherwise I will update tonight when I will be at home.
same! , bots seems work but neuz get crashed , thanks for helping to everyone!
amaterasubj is offline  
Old   #433
 
cookie69's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 627
Received Thanks: 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by dododz90 View Post

Boss Bot not working....
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasubj View Post
same! , bots seems work but neuz get crashed , thanks for helping to everyone!
Updated now!
cookie69 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #434
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Thnx Boss it works..
dododz90 is offline  
Old   #435
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
love u cookie <3
amaterasubj is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.