Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] xRadar Flyff bot

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 297
Received Thanks: 256
Arrow [Release] xRadar Flyff bot

:: The Bot Does Not Work For Any P-Server ::

Hello sexy cheaters


Today, I present to you my last bot for Flyff "xRadar".
The current release is a Free BETA version that only has been made for FLYFF Gold (official)

The bot is for the moment UNDETECTED by game guard. But, because the bot behavior is not human, you still can get reported and banned.
So please use it at your own risk. You can start using it with a dummy account if you want to be secured.[/FONT]



General Features
  • Completely safe for your PC (no virus, no shiit). Having said that, the bot is packed and protected so your Antivirus will falsely detect it as harmful. So you are not obliged to use it if you don't trust the author.
  • Respect to your privacy: your account info and character are not saved or used for any other purpose except to display your char info in the bot window.
  • Multi clienting
  • Not detected by game guard. Lets hope it stays undetected

Bot Setting
  • Dump Target: dumps the selected mob in the game and fills the textbox control in the dialog window.
    Mob name must be case sensitive, it can also be a part of the mob name. Ex: "Aibatt", will target "Small Aibatt", "Captain Aibatt" etc..But "aibatt" will not target any Aibatt!
    Use "*" (without the quotes) to target all mobs.
  • Reselect: enter a value (10 seconds for instance). This is only used if the selected mob is not killed within xx seconds, otherwise the bot goes automatically to the next target when it is dead.

Options
  • Local Admin: gives your char the ability to have local admin authorization. It should create a "Debug Window" (so you can use "No collision" feature for example, or see other players level penya and health)
  • Show/Hide Game window
  • Camera zoom : you will be able to zoom in and zoom out. Be careful not to zoom out that you can not see any mob..
  • Hp trigger: Select the HP trigger so when your HP is below that value, the bot heals you (You should put HP food in "F2")
  • No Collision: Recommended option. It allows you to go through obstacles.
  • Turn Camera View: it is recommended to use this option to find more mobs.
  • Gradual Search: it is not recommended to use it. It will be efficient if the mobs are scattered so it will gradually increase the search range until it finds a target, and then the search range returns back to the original value.
  • Search In Range: make your char only select the mobs in a defined search range.

Misc
  • Auto buff (F-key). Note that "F1" is reserved for the kill skill (auto-attack) and "F2" is reserved for the food skill (Lollipop,etc..)
  • Console: This is a super feature that shows you the bot output. Check the logs if you have any issue regarding the usage of the options..
  • The bot targets the nearest mob: not working all the time because of position lag in Flyff. (so it is not my fault )

Future features
  • Automatic updater: the bot will be automatically updated if a newer version is available.
  • New features will be analyzed, you can PM (or skype me) for more interesting features.

Skype ID: cookie69.hacks



Old version
Attached Files
File Type: zip xRadar_20170408.zip (3.04 MB, 2847 views)



cookie69 is offline  
Thanks
29 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 4
Video is on private


soloxtop is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 297
Received Thanks: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by soloxtop View Post
Video is on private
Sorry sorry!! I was editing it and I forgot to make it public TY Solox
cookie69 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 358
Received Thanks: 606
Is there any specific reason you didn't statically link to the CRT libraries?
I'm aware of the fize size increasing a little bit, but it would also be able to omit the msvcp110d.dll .

Enabling the visual styles of the gui would also be a plus

// Edit
One more thing, the dll you included has the suffix 'd' at msvcp110d.dll.
I'm not sure, but I think that refers to being compiled in "Debug" mode.
If you would've compiled the 'absolute' way, which would've been "Release" mode, then compiler would've done optimizations to both the performance and the file size.

Anyway, great job


greyb1t is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 297
Received Thanks: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by greyb1t View Post
Is there any specific reason you didn't statically link to the CRT libraries?
I'm aware of the fize size increasing a little bit, but it would also be able to omit the msvcp110d.dll .
I don't use C++, and I only use native code (no managed)

Quote:
Enabling the visual styles of the gui would also be a plus
Yeah, but this was not the priority

Quote:
// Edit
One more thing, the dll you included has the suffix 'd' at msvcp110d.dll.
I'm not sure, but I think that refers to being compiled in "Debug" mode.
If you would've compiled the 'absolute' way, which would've been "Release" mode, then compiler would've done optimizations to both the performance and the file size.

Anyway, great job
Very good point! I didn't see that
cookie69 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
how to put DDL??
17christ17 is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Thanks for the beta public release, much appreciated!

Everything seems to work but the Bot doesn't seem to be selecting any targets for me when I enter the B3 tower when attacking Hague/Captain Hague. (It just circles around searching for targets, but sometimes it finds a target it doesn't attack or when it says killing Hague but not actually attacking anything).

Did I perhaps set the distance/reselect incorrectly or doing something wrong in my end?
Aznjedi is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 297
Received Thanks: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aznjedi View Post
Thanks for the beta public release, much appreciated!

Everything seems to work but the Bot doesn't seem to be selecting any targets for me when I enter the B3 tower when attacking Hague/Captain Hague. (It just circles around searching for targets, but sometimes it finds a target it doesn't attack or when it says killing Hague but not actually attacking anything).

Did I perhaps set the distance/reselect incorrectly or doing something wrong in my end?
I am gonna check that...
=> Do you play in Clockworks Server?
By the way, I said too much bullshit that night and didn't give mode detail about how to use the bot etc...I am gonna edit my first post soon to make it clear and add any helpful information
=> Post edited with useful information.
cookie69 is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 340
Received Thanks: 169
Detection rate : 23 / 54 for a simple Level-Bot Nice Nice. /Sarcasm
There are 50 Mio Level Bots to download which make the same thing and have no Detection rate.

You only release Level-Bots, do you can't do any other things? Just simple things like this? Stop programming pls and learn it before you start your next project. And no, I don't wanna download your ****.
xXXKillianXXx is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
Does it works in Fr Flyff?
BadisDz is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 297
Received Thanks: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXXKillianXXx View Post
Detection rate : 23 / 54 for a simple Level-Bot Nice Nice. /Sarcasm
There are 50 Mio Level Bots to download which make the same thing and have no Detection rate.

You only release Level-Bots, do you can't do any other things? Just simple things like this? Stop programming pls and learn it before you start your next project. And no, I don't wanna download your crap.
I take it easy
Detection rate is not my fault lol! Anti-viruses are so sensitive so they detect anything...Just do the eicar test and you will see that your AV will turn crazy with a simple text file! Instructions here :

My bot has many protections and that's why it is a false positive!

Now, concerning other hacks apart from bots, just tell me what you want to have like a hack? A tool that locks a person in GS and selects it even he is in Dark Illusion? => can be done, etc...

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadisDz View Post
Does it works in Fr Flyff?
ben essaie et dis moi

Ok MagmaFlyFF bot added...
insanity will come in the 2 next days..
Another pserver can be added too..

Regrads,
cookie69 is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie69 View Post

ben essaie et dis moi
Okay, i confirm this bot is working in FrFlyff!

Thanks you Mr. Cookie ! Tu es un putain de Génie!
BadisDz is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 266
Received Thanks: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie69 View Post

Ok MagmaFlyFF bot added...
insanity will come in the 2 next days..
Another pserver can be added too..

Regrads,
Can u Make it work for Floral Flyff? <3
naZguL86 is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 1
its good but the only problem is that its crashes alot
toko214 is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
Yes, crashing a lot a lot!

I hope you will fix it really soon because this bot is really nice!


BadisDz is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.