Greetings all,
New version of bot was uploaded and it is working with FLYFF official server EN, US and maybe DE (DE server not tested).
I also didn't take time to test on Windows 8/10, I only tested in Win7 x64 bits => If you have any issue related to your windows OS, please send me a PM.
Current version of FlyFF is Nov 29 2016.
Version information:
I added the Gold and the Nocollision features and changed some strings.
Future development
I will, maybe, do a better new version if I have enough time: it will be then an external bot (I always hated this ugly resource dialog window) with better GUI etc
It is too much work for pservers as they update very often.
You could just check youtube for making memory flyff bot, there is a complete guide made by Lava.
Why posting such useless request when the bot was last updated 2 weeks ago and it is still working..
And please test before to request any update and just test it if it is the first time you use it, instead of asking whether it works or no!
Why posting such useless request when the bot was last updated 2 weeks ago and it is still working..
And please test before to request any update and just test it if it is the first time you use it, instead of asking whether it works or no!