Soon enough ? :P We've been longing for it for so long .. ^_^
New version is being made (no download link for the moment..)
Check the first page of my thread and especially the video
The bot is finished since a long time but I am doing some adjustments
New version is being made (no download link for the moment..)
Check the first page of my thread and especially the video
The bot is finished since a long time but I am doing some adjustments
New version is being made (no download link for the moment..)
Check the first page of my thread and especially the video
The bot is finished since a long time but I am doing some adjustments
AWESOME JOB :OOOOOO, IT'S AWESOOOOOOOOOOME <33333
Thank you much, The download link will be avilable this weekend ? And IUO How long it's going to last b4 they ban it ?
Be patient..I am not a company or an experienced developer!
If I release it now, it will be patched in few hours by nPro guys how are reading this post and you will not enjoy any experience...
I hope it will be ready in 1 or 2 weeks max but I don't promise anything as I am working all the day and trying to complete it by night, when I could.
Be patient..I am not a company or an experienced developer!
If I release it now, it will be patched in few hours by nPro guys how are reading this post and you will not enjoy any experience...
I hope it will be ready in 1 or 2 weeks max but I don't promise anything as I am working all the day and trying to complete it by night, when I could.
I see. SO, one more question, the bot will work in mazey flyff?
and what are the chances of bot be detected by GM 's and I get banned , there is some way to identify other people that I am using the bot ?
I see. SO, one more question, the bot will work in mazey flyff?
and what are the chances of bot be detected by GM 's and I get banned , there is some way to identify other people that I am using the bot ?
Answers below:
It will work in Mazey if i decide to make it work for Mazey.
Chances to be detected in Mazey or any pserver depends on how security is implemented in Mazey: if they have no automatic security they will not detect it, but you can still get detected if any other player or GM think that your behavior is not a common one ( select mobs that are far away from you, etc..)
Actually, the bot is not connected to any server of my mine (I don't have any server) so no one can know that you are botting, even me...
Answers below:
It will work in Mazey if i decide to make it work for Mazey.
Chances to be detected in Mazey or any pserver depends on how security is implemented in Mazey: if they have no automatic security they will not detect it, but you can still get detected if any other player or GM think that your behavior is not a common one ( select mobs that are far away from you, etc..)
Actually, the bot is not connected to any server of my mine (I don't have any server) so no one can know that you are botting, even me...
thank you for responding quickly , I would be very grateful if you could make it work in mazey . thank you very much , I was very interested in the videos posted and I hope one day to develop such.
Be patient..I am not a company or an experienced developer!
If I release it now, it will be patched in few hours by nPro guys how are reading this post and you will not enjoy any experience...
I hope it will be ready in 1 or 2 weeks max but I don't promise anything as I am working all the day and trying to complete it by night, when I could.
Thank you so much for ur effort man, Love u <3
Edit 20/7 >> Hey, Cookie
Flyff just announced that the new release will be 16th of August which is in less than a month from today, Will the new bot be compatible with the new expansion ? I really hope it is.