does this hack still work now year 2018 on flyff gold ? when I click utils there's no display, and when I click dumb target it says no selected entity in the game even I already target the mobs thanks for the reply admin
Works on windows 10. Btw i have that kate upton poster in my room haha
So what's wrong with mine? Actually I just patch the Game, close the Patcher, open the Bot as Admin and it just opens my Flyff window, the "bot window" does not appear?
So what's wrong with mine? Actually I just patch the Game, close the Patcher, open the Bot as Admin and it just opens my Flyff window, the "bot window" does not appear?
To make an end for all these questions, the bot is not working since "Turning Point 2" update.
So as many people seem to like it and use it frequently, I will:
Update the memory addresses to make it work after the update => already done
Rework the interface because it is buggy especially with windows 10
Decrease AV detection by removing all the "hide & seek" code (if detection is not triggered of course)
I also disconnected the bot (as it is not working at all) and you will see an ugly message like this if you try to run it.
There is no ETA, I will update when I have time.
Regards, and don't forget to donate
To make an end for all these questions, the bot is not working since "Turning Point 2" update.
So as many people seem to like it and use it frequently, I will:
Update the memory addresses to make it work after the update => already done
Rework the interface because it is buggy especially with windows 10
Decrease AV detection by removing all the "hide & seek" code (if detection is not triggered of course)
I also disconnected the bot (as it is not working at all) and you will see an ugly message like this if you try to run it.
There is no ETA, I will update when I have time.
Regards, and don't forget to donate
Noooooo cookie can you reconnect it please???? I was still using the F Key Features daily bro! Idc if that was the only working function because it makes everything work.
Noooooo cookie can you reconnect it please???? I was still using the F Key Features daily bro! Idc if that was the only working function because it makes everything work.
Don't QQ there are many good and better F-tools, just use the search feature
Thanks Cookie! this reminds me of the original F tool. I still like the UI and features of xradar better. If you can resurrect xradar i want to donate what i can because of it's usefulness and convenience.