Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > The Finals
You last visited: Today at 20:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam The Finals Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam The Finals Cheat Providers within the The Finals forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/21/2024, 19:24   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16 Lines View Post
Fullscreen borderless only
Thanks for your answer here and on the other thread
Old 01/21/2024, 20:11   #107

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momyslay View Post
Hi everyone, i'm interested in buying Kernaim but i didn't see anywhere if it's fullscreen compatible. Will i be able to play fullscreen with it please ?
Get MilkyWayChets if u want to use fullscreen, they are also cheaper.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2024, 23:55   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhaleWhaleWhale View Post
Get MilkyWayChets if u want to use fullscreen, they are also cheaper.
its been a week using milky no ban just play legit
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/22/2024, 22:58   #109

elite*gold: 24
AC Diamond is detected as of today, loaded in and got banned within 1 game
Old 01/23/2024, 01:28   #110

Been using KernAim for the last month. Aimbot is great, support is top-tier, and haven't once been detected. Can't recommend them enough. Only downfall is you can't save your settings so you have to re-input them every time you launch.
Old 01/23/2024, 01:58   #111

Very good list
Old 01/23/2024, 06:39   #112

SystemCheats - trash aimbot. Good information system though, look warning is definitely useful. Cheapest “functional” one. However, noticed I get more banned using this compared to other providers.

Kernaim - secure and nice skeleton feature but it is pure garbage. It doesn’t register some teams sometimes and noticed this only happens in ranked. Aimbot is not too bad. Looks legit actually but it will not aim at enemy if the cheat does not register the enemy team. Thank goodness I only bought 1 week but for 50? Not worth it.

Chod’s - the best one and the best value for it. It has very good and accurate aimbot and I always win HvH in ranked. A bit pricey but worth it. Wished skeleton worked but overall clean and simple design.

Some of Milkyway features seems to good to be true. Any video on no reload and silent aim?
Old 01/23/2024, 20:05   #113

elite*gold: 311
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,525
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhax666 View Post
Chod’s - the best one and the best value for it. It has very good and accurate aimbot and I always win HvH in ranked. A bit pricey but worth it. Wished skeleton worked but overall clean and simple design.
Good review. Added chods.
Old 01/24/2024, 01:31   #114

Quote:
SystemCheats - trash aimbot. Good information system though, look warning is definitely useful. Cheapest “functional” one. However, noticed I get more banned using this compared to other providers.

Kernaim - secure and nice skeleton feature but it is pure garbage. It doesn’t register some teams sometimes and noticed this only happens in ranked. Aimbot is not too bad. Looks legit actually but it will not aim at enemy if the cheat does not register the enemy team. Thank goodness I only bought 1 week but for 50? Not worth it.

Some of Milkyway features seems to good to be true. Any video on no reload and silent aim?
**** need to try chodd. Honestly KA was okayish but hasnt been working well after 1.5 their recoil compensation is just fully out of window lmao. Ive been using VE which i bought through AlexMercer works well has nice features no recoil kinda blatant but alas. Ive used Chodd before on paladins and its super fine so im not really doubting their finals only thing i did hope it had was recoil compensation but if it works its all good
Old 01/24/2024, 06:57   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathRaios View Post
**** need to try chodd. Honestly KA was okayish but hasnt been working well after 1.5 their recoil compensation is just fully out of window lmao. Ive been using VE which i bought through AlexMercer works well has nice features no recoil kinda blatant but alas. Ive used Chodd before on paladins and its super fine so im not really doubting their finals only thing i did hope it had was recoil compensation but if it works its all good
They have no recoil and spread reduce. I was beaming people with a MG across the map. But even without those features, the aimbot is able to compensate. If you need to rage and win the game. Like I said, I always win in HvH for a reason. It's with Chod's.
Old 01/24/2024, 11:32   #116

elite*gold: 42329
The Black Market: 147/0/0
Quote:
Kernaim - secure and nice skeleton feature but it is pure garbage. It doesn’t register some teams sometimes and noticed this only happens in ranked. Aimbot is not too bad.
Hello jhax,

Could you let us know when you used our cheat? It helps us understand if it's a recent concern, as currently, no similar bugs are being reported in our private Telegram group.

Please don't hesitate to send us a direct message here on Elitepvpers so we can troubleshoot this with you and compensate your key.
Send us a DM by clicking HERE
Old 01/31/2024, 03:28   #117

is there recoil script for the finals?
Old 01/31/2024, 18:58   #118

Reagrding Milkyway....

MW is detected even though it's currently marked as UD on their website. I tried the product yesterday on two fresh accounts and got banned on both today. Never injected anything else. This never happened to me with Kernaim. I was able to use it for a month without any bans whatsoever.
Old 01/31/2024, 21:22   #119

elite*gold: 27650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator Drone View Post
MW is detected even though it's currently marked as UD on their website. I tried the product yesterday on two fresh accounts and got banned on both today. Never injected anything else. This never happened to me with Kernaim. I was able to use it for a month without any bans whatsoever.

Hello

Thank you for reaching out with your concerns. We'd like to help you, but first, we need to know your Milkyway's username. Could you please tell us what it is? This will help us look into your account and understand what's happening.

In other words;
Given the recent establishment of your account, we require additional verification to establish its credibility. Please provide supporting documentation or/and evidence for further validation.

Additionally, we insist you to open a support ticket on our Discord server for a more direct line of communication. Alternatively, you may reach out to our support team directly by adding their discord account at discord: mwsupport.

Your claims has been taken seriously. However, at this time, none of he other users don't have these problems, so we're a bit surprised about your odd feedback. But we do want to get to the bottom of this. If you can give us any more details or proof of what's been going wrong, it would really help.

Here is a picture of my latest personal session with the Cheat which lasted over 300 minutes:

Old 01/31/2024, 21:24   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilkyWayCheats View Post
Hello

Thank you for reaching out with your concerns.
Thank you ChatGPT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator Drone View Post
Buy from a sketchy website get sketchy product

Tags
cheat, cheats, hack, hacks, the finals