Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > The Finals
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam The Finals Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam The Finals Cheat Providers within the The Finals forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/14/2024, 02:52   #91

elite*gold: 0
BadBoyCheats seem to be good and in good working order, They had a DDODs attack on their website but didn't seem to effect anything. Im unaware of any changes tho. Milkyway cheats are fantastic.
Old 01/16/2024, 21:06   #92

elite*gold: 332
So what do people think is best nowadays? I've used Kern for past 2 months but the ESP is extremely buggy so there is no shot that's the best one.
Old 01/16/2024, 21:58   #93

elite*gold: 1886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonsaregood View Post
So what do people think is best nowadays? I've used Kern for past 2 months but the ESP is extremely buggy so there is no shot that's the best one.
Have you tried changing your graphic settings or asking them for help? My ESP has always been super smooth with them, even when I didn't have a good config
Old 01/17/2024, 05:06   #94

SystemcCheats detected
Old 01/17/2024, 13:54   #95

SystemcCheat Detected.
It's dangerous!

I only used ESP.
Old 01/17/2024, 14:34   #96

Quote:
Kernaim for legit
Milkyway for rage
VE for semi-legit

Those are the three ive used and you dont need anything else. Kernaims biggest issue is esp dissappearing ocasionally and them not having esp for turrets, mines etc.

Milkyways biggest issue is that the configs sometimes dont work so if you enable and disable a feature it remains on. Not sure is it patched yet if it is milkyway is really really good since it offers most features

VE is really good they have really solid no recoil, aimbot and esp but they also sadly are missing turret and mine esp.
Old 01/17/2024, 16:55   #97

elite*gold: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathRaios View Post
Kernaim for legit
Milkyway for rage
VE for semi-legit

Those are the three ive used and you dont need anything else. Kernaims biggest issue is esp dissappearing ocasionally and them not having esp for turrets, mines etc.

Milkyways biggest issue is that the configs sometimes dont work so if you enable and disable a feature it remains on. Not sure is it patched yet if it is milkyway is really really good since it offers most features

VE is really good they have really solid no recoil, aimbot and esp but they also sadly are missing turret and mine esp.
Whos VE?
Old 01/17/2024, 17:52   #98

Quote:
Whos VE?
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/finals-trading/5197715-ve-finals-perfect-aimbot-visuals-no-recoil-win10-11-supported.html
Old 01/18/2024, 06:31   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhaleWhaleWhale View Post
MilkyWayCheats, they fixed their bone esp and their esp generally never disappears or has laggs. Also internals have no fps loss. Best provider ive seen so far imo.
can vouch its been 3 days only used esp and aimbot (but with friends) havent been banned yet
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/18/2024, 08:43   #100

anyone know which current cheat for the finals natively supports controller?
Old 01/18/2024, 12:31   #101

elite*gold: 27650
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangceo View Post
anyone know which current cheat for the finals natively supports controller?
Hello!

Our cheat offers real native controller support, with no need for external third-party software. You can easily rebind controller buttons through our cheat menus and reassign nearly every possible key to your liking. Additionally, you can combine features; for example, you can use your controller with our Smooth Aim feature to essentially create your own Controller Aim Assist, 'MilkyAssist,' giving you smooth and precise aim.
Old 01/21/2024, 10:36   #102

elite*gold: 42305
The Black Market: 148/0/0
Red face Waking up with chaos is fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidbunny22 View Post
Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information), "Support on website don't even work either" LMFAO GG
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdesbiens View Post
Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information).
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSSXGenjutsu View Post
Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information).
Hello,

Last night, we experienced an unexpected problem on two of our servers simultaneously. As this occurred during European night hours, our administrators were unable to intervene immediately. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We are pleased to inform you that the issue has now been resolved. We just added 24 hours of free access to all active keys as a token of our apology and appreciation for your patience.

If you need anything else, feel free to reach out to us -> https://kernaim.to/help
Old 01/21/2024, 13:20   #103

Communication to customers is key

Hi Kernaim thanks for the information everything works now!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2024, 13:29   #104

Hi everyone, i'm interested in buying Kernaim but i didn't see anywhere if it's fullscreen compatible. Will i be able to play fullscreen with it please ?
Old 01/21/2024, 18:20   #105

elite*gold: 336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momyslay View Post
Hi everyone, i'm interested in buying Kernaim but i didn't see anywhere if it's fullscreen compatible. Will i be able to play fullscreen with it please ?
Fullscreen borderless only

Tags
cheat, cheats, hack, hacks, the finals