Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 19:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FFXIV Macro System

Discussion on FFXIV Macro System within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
FFXIV Macro System

FFXIV macros system is more like to ffxi,when you set macro and use easonable ,play ffxiv will been more efficient.Full of fun in when master the macro setting skill.a skilled use macro player is a hardcore player.

Basic information for ffxiv macro

* The macro binding CTRL and ALT keys much like FFXI.

* It is 5 rows of bars and 10 ffxiv macros per bar.

* you can set not more than 100 macro.

* Every macro have 10 lines of text. limited to 100 characters in a line.

* We can set a title and icon for each macro. You can choose one in 100 icons.

* paste is available,so you can copy some text out of game.

* When you have the Ctrl or Alt menus open, using up/down on the keyboard or gamepad will cycle through the 5 pages macros.

It's some basic introduction about ffxiv macros, you can try to explore bravely and explore the fun, just editor again if ffxiv macros is not work

Tags
ffxiv macro system

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] New System Anti Macro
09/18/2021 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 18 Replies
hello guys, I do not know yet if it's a good idea, now that testing a new pet, give him was reborn remembered that there are people still using Macro after a thousand ways that will eventually discovered a way at once with this'm just using the following: cq_action delete from cq_action where id >= 6400050 and id <= 6400050; delete from cq_action where id >= 199633 and id <= 199648; INSERT INTO cq_action (id, id_next, id_nextfail, type, data, param) VALUES
Anti Macro System Help
05/27/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
the above is credit to zukoo it seems to be a great release. But Atm i do not use a 31* xo and i cant seem to find the right code in this query. I would like to make it so that everytime u used a special ball (single) 20-10-15 packs basically everytime u use a special exp ball i would like it to ask seems to be the only compermise to stop the anti macro composing :/ I asked on zukoos topic but no reply so triying it again im sure others would like this also
how to get around anti macro system
05/19/2010 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
the title says it all ^^
MacroMonkey Automation - Macro - Bot - Scripting system.
09/18/2009 - General Coding - 0 Replies
I've been working on my own macro/bot system for some time now and decided to improve it and make it public. I present MacroMonkey! www.macromonkey.com It's a bit like AutoIt, MicroMacro, ACTOOL, etc. A a bot using MM for Requiem Bloodymare (w/demo movie) here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/requiem/331145-re lease-macromonkey-reqbot.html
Macro System Bypass
05/24/2009 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
Is it possible to bypass in KalOnline "Macro is disabled for 10 min" ? If anyone knows how to please writte here. Thank you