Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A bot to gain ingame time ?

Discussion on A bot to gain ingame time ? within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question A bot to gain ingame time ?

Hello there,

I'm searching a bot to do leveling of DoH and DoL jobs and also to level up the rest of my combat jobs.

No profit attended there, i just want to get rid of what i found annoying in this game and get some income in the game for raid stuff. Also i don't want to spend hours to create profiles myself.

I've tried Miqobot, but it seems kinda dead there and i didn't found anything near to that.

Is there any updated bot for what am i seeking ?

Regards
Old 02/12/2020, 18:50   #2

Miqobot is fully functional and constantly updated with new features.

If you have any questions, please contact our Tech Support and we will do our best to help you:
Old Yesterday, 07:12   #3

I highly recommend MMOMinion , I've ran it for years on both Gw2 & FFXIV & it works like a charm! give it a shot

I also believe they give trial keys , I'm sure you would be satisfied
There are custom made profiles for everything that you've to pay a small fee to gain access to them but they are extremely value for money!

Enjoy ~