Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 03:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to use the bot properly, and gain lots of lvls.

Discussion on How to use the bot properly, and gain lots of lvls. within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to use the bot properly, and gain lots of lvls.

Well my first day i botted i were only trying out things to check what i should do as the best training method well this is how you should bot.

1-To get money, buy a heavenfeather from the salary shop(auto loots for 6 hours wich will help the bot pick up items.)

2-Don't forget, you should have a pet helping you by.

3-Get your free food for today.

4-Bank/Store Your items in a stash(incase you die you don't lose valuable items)

5-If your level 20 for an example: Find a place with monsters lvl 19-21. if your level 35 find a place with monsters lvl 35-37. and so on.

6-Before you start botting at your place, kill about 40 of the monsters, to check that they won't hit you too much.

7-If you have exstra items that would help you bot you should use them example Double Xp.

8-Now that you have started botting with your heavenfeather. Go watch some tv or do other things while its botting. But do not leave it afk for 3 hours. check it every 25-60 minutes.

9-After your done with your free food, go sell all the items you have gotten to get a fair amount of cash.

10- now to level up go do some of the easy events recommend for lvl 50 below: "Trial for the brave, Hexagram" Those are the events that should be easy, just find a party.

11- before you exit collect your salary and you will have eanough for another heaven feather again.

Multi Client technique by Woodfly(i take no credits):

Use a multi-client loader and run 4-6 accounts at the same time. Power level them and do instances together with the same characters. I have 6 level 50+ characters. However, I only use 5, my pc cannot handle 6 clients, too much lag. With these 5 accounts, I run dragon emperor, specter island, dragon island, fallen darkness, etc, etc. Basically, I get 5x the loot I would normally get. And leveling 5-6 accounts at the SAME time is not hard at all in this game. The reason for that is because most of the exp comes from the instances themselves, not questing. I did lost ruins today and I got like 7m+ exp for each of my characters. I don't even do quests, I just instance every day with double exp/beads.

This way is really convenient too because gear is literally free (jail sets), and free food is enough. My market seller has always 10-15 SG ready to sell in market, and everyday I get more from the instances. Unfortunately, I've been wasting all my gold on starwish charms and bag expansions, lol.

Why do I go through so much effort and trouble? Because it's worth it in this game. This game is so cash-shop ridiculous, literally almost everything requires you to spend zen to upgrade, the average gamer stands no chance.

This thread will be updated every day.

Steps to do it:
1)Level 4-6 characters to desired level
2)Join a dungeon together
3)Click 'follow' on your party leader (all other characters will follow and won't spread out)
4)Set up your bot settings for each character
5)Clean out the dungeon and loot all for yourself!
Old 08/01/2010, 12:25   #2

Once you get too high, it just doesn't work.
Checking every 50 minutes defeats the whole purpose ( or slightly difficult ) of going to sleep and leaving the bot on strategy.
Old 08/01/2010, 12:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thong1995 View Post
Once you get too high, it just doesn't work.
Checking every 50 minutes defeats the whole purpose ( or slightly difficult ) of going to sleep and leaving the bot on strategy.
when your level 70, botting is pointless.

as you will have to do the hardest things over and over again, events. dragon emperors crypt.

Updated!

-Multi client technique. by: Woodyfly
Old 08/01/2010, 17:19   #4

I run 3 clients 55,54,51 and its enough. So fcking many errors while an instance run >.< xD
Old 08/01/2010, 19:30   #5

and when u bot alot, your merit is like +100 lol in the rankigs
Old 08/07/2010, 16:02   #6

i has run bot programs but
i cant see my character in current character? what i neet to see?