Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 23:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Simple method script or bot to just repeat the same craft recipe?

Discussion on Simple method script or bot to just repeat the same craft recipe? within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Simple method script or bot to just repeat the same craft recipe?

Hi all, I'm new.
I'm used to a few bots here, but I mostly use the free ones.

I want to finish my achievement back from 1.0\2.0 for crafting X amount of items for lv1-10, 11-20, etc.

All I need is a bot that just repeats the same craft over and over, like the in game automated synthesize function. It doesn't need to HQ, just needs to press a progress button until it's crafted.

All the items will be <=lv50.

Thanks! I wish I knew how to code with AutoHotKey.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Recipe for best Private Server ever - Just Read
09/29/2017 - Last Chaos - 3 Replies
Hello, I'm LC player from 2008r :) but I was not playing all time. Thats how best private server should look in my opinion: #Max lvl 150, #only max blue items like b6e becouse dropping those things is the best thing at this game. (or it can be max 175 or more but high armors will need to have max blue seals same like in 75-145 sets not pink ) #Master Coins dropping from some mobs, high drop #High p2 pets exp, and affinity #Low exp rates, medium sp , It can be 90 max for start and...
Auto it- Repeat script until hotkey pressed?
08/28/2014 - AutoIt - 2 Replies
I'm new to Auto it. I've given this my best go and im having issues coming up with solutions... My goal: -find an image, mousedown on it for 10 seconds -switch to another image, mousedown on it for 20 seconds -repeat until hotkey pressed. Here's What I got so far: #include <ImageSearch.au3>
KBot & Ibot is same company? Which 1 is better same icon and same test hour
06/05/2011 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies
KBot & Ibot is same company? Which 1 is better same icon and same test hour! I tested ibot free and cant test kbot it's says free time gone i newer used that it's same company? I want too know difference some 1 can tell me?
[2W script help] How to read a recipe in dwarven craft?
11/27/2008 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
Ok I'm Creating a script to create ss ---> deposit ---> create bss ---> deposit I have a problem: Set(L2WALKER,ENABLE) USESKILL(Dwarven Craft,SELF) <--- OK USEITEM(Recipe: Soulshot: D grade) <--- NOT OK :S DLGSEL() How can my dwarf read the recipe that has learn?