Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 19:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why's it so hard to signup? Error i2501

Discussion on Why's it so hard to signup? Error i2501 within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 11
Why's it so hard to signup? Error i2501

Me and my partner joined last night via free trial.

Worked for her but not me it gave me an error.

So I though maybe its the trail same ip etc.. so... Bought the game for £35...Error i2501

Loosing my patients now.. emailed them last night no reply yet.

Even tried to use a vpn with a residential ip to see if it fixed it.. nope
Old 10/09/2018, 22:02   #2

elite*gold: 0

Try a diff IP but not on a VPN. Force your router or your PC if directly connected to the internet to spoof a MAC address, forcing your Internet Provider to render you a different IP.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Why do not you help me why why
01/21/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
hi Why don't you help me maybe this topic five me I didn't get even one response why why I hesitate on this forum more than one year for help but I don't get it -- O I want create server server server for mt2 like standard now but all I get it explained to build local I local surfer o I don't want to run a server on your server ip but rather marginal ... -- Have you bought hosting space or bought a server script to install FreeBSD what hey friends I hope help me one time
AuTo BG SiGnuP!!!!! Make a lot of honor(screensht)
07/19/2008 - WoW Bots - 35 Replies
AMC = Auto mouse clicker xD Welcome all !!! i re-maded the post with screenshots Now ! Hi all :D This is a version of the Auto join bg + no afk for 2.0 :) FIRST THING Go on http://wow.curse-gaming.com/en/files/detai...06/bg assist-2-0 download this add0n put it in your interface\add0n folder. (Fixxed link now :) ENJOY!) 2ND !!! Go on http://w11.easy-share.com/717755.html and download this Auto Mouse Clicker :) When u...
Not signup on BG with pirox afk
12/19/2007 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
Hi i have a problem with pirox, when the prog speak with the man, he don't signup and the mous move a little...and no more. Thanks for help
US Open Beta Signup 4 non-us users
11/03/2004 - WoW Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
da wie ich annehme blizzard alle non-us user aus der open beta ausgrenzen will schreib ich direkt mal wie man als eu user trotzdem reinkommt ;) zuerst orgt ihr euch n gescheiten browser, ich bevorzuge opera, das ganze funktioniert auch mit mozilla firefox & co., wie ihr das ganze mit eurem Internet Explorer anstellt will ich nicht erklären - sollte aber auch gehen zuerst suchen wir uns einen geeigneten .us proxy, eine gute liste von proxys findet ihr hier, in den folgenden schritten...