Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 08:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Miqobot | The First FFXIV DX11 Bot

Discussion on Miqobot | The First FFXIV DX11 Bot within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/01/2021, 14:22   #301

elite*gold: 228
Nice Bot
I like it..
But its not a Level Bot or?
He have a lot Features.. Bot i need a Bot to Level my Charakter .(
Then i buy it after i am finish with leveling.
Old 08/03/2021, 23:33   #302

elite*gold: 0
This bot doesn't have as many features as mmominion but for the price of 10e i can definitely recommend getting it if any of the features interest you, for example the gold saucer farmer equivalent on mmominion will cost around 15e combined with the bot price, i'd say this bot is definitely something you should test.
Old 08/06/2021, 03:06   #303

elite*gold: 72
Quote:
is it possible to trial this?
We are very sorry, but our free trial is not available.
It was abused many times and some users have tried creating exploits to use Miqobot for free. Therefore fixing the trial system is a low priority task at the moment.

Quote:
Nice Bot
I like it..
But its not a Level Bot or?
He have a lot Features.. Bot i need a Bot to Level my Charakter .(
Then i buy it after i am finish with leveling.
Leveling a new account would require MSQ and Questing support, which is currently not available in Miqobot.
At the moment we offer Squadron Dungeons support, Trust Dungeons support, and Assist Mode.

For main story completion, we would recommend to purchase Scenario Skip Item from Square Enix.
The price on this item is comparable to Miqobot subscription, while the effect is instant and completely safe from any potential account suspensions.

Quote:
This bot doesn't have as many features as mmominion but for the price of 10e i can definitely recommend getting it if any of the features interest you, for example the gold saucer farmer equivalent on mmominion will cost around 15e combined with the bot price, i'd say this bot is definitely something you should test.
Thank you for your feedback!
Old 08/06/2021, 08:25   #304

For the time I was able to use the bot, it was amazing. Surprised at how cheap the bot is, it's worth every cent so far and I intend to continue using it far into the future.

With help from assist mode leveling was even easier than it is already. Can't wait to dive into the mining and crafting features.

I seem to be having some issues in terms of payment if you could reply to my PM ASAP Miqo.
Thanks, and keep up the good work.
Old 08/24/2021, 14:37   #305

Miqobot is updated for Patch 5.58 HotFixes
Please restart your Miqobot for the changes to take effect.
Old 11/01/2021, 04:11   #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miqobot View Post
Miqobot is updated for Patch 5.58 HotFixes
How well is the Squadron Leveling working?
On the Website the feature isn't even mentioned. So I guess I just ask you here.
Is it worth buying only for the Squadron Leveling, or is it not that effective for that?
Old 11/07/2021, 18:48   #307

Login/ macros not saved

Hello,

Is it normal behavior to have to re-enter the catnip license and reload your presets by importing them Everytime you restart the bot? I make sure to select "save" when entering the key but wanted to see why it dies this.
Old 11/08/2021, 22:57   #308

Quote:
How well is the Squadron Leveling working?
On the Website the feature isn't even mentioned. So I guess I just ask you here.
Is it worth buying only for the Squadron Leveling, or is it not that effective for that?
There is a special guide on our website dedicated to Squadron Dungeons.
Please take a look:

As to whether it's worth the subscription price is something you should decide for yourself.
We have invested a lot of effort in every Miqobot feature, so we are not exactly qualified to answer this kind of questions

Quote:
Is it normal behavior to have to re-enter the catnip license and reload your presets by importing them Everytime you restart the bot? I make sure to select "save" when entering the key but wanted to see why it dies this.
No, of course it's not normal.
Miqobot saves your settings and presets in external files so you don't have to re-import them every time.
Do you see these files next to your Miqobot application? If not, then something is blocking her from creating and managing files.

Please contact our Tech Support and we will do our best to help you:
Old 12/25/2021, 13:59   #309

Miqobot v1.3.45
Core Endwalker Upgrade

Miqobot is fixed for Patch 6.01
Most job rotations are upgraded for level 82+. Additional updates are in progress.
Old 12/25/2021, 17:51   #310

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miqobot View Post
Miqobot v1.3.45
Core Endwalker Upgrade

Miqobot is fixed for Patch 6.01
Most job rotations are upgraded for level 82+. Additional updates are in progress.
ye but its doesnt work for me why is that ?
Old 12/25/2021, 18:08   #311

Unfortunately we can not identify your issue based on this description.
We will require more information to investigate your problem.

If you require technical assistance, please contact us directly and we will do our best to help you:
Old 12/30/2021, 10:19   #312

Keen to give this a try, and compare it with others on the market, once your features are fixed and working again
Old 04/04/2022, 04:14   #313

@ hi Is this bot capable of farming mounts?
Old 04/29/2022, 02:11   #314

Miqobot v1.3.46
Crafting Solver Revamp

Miqobot is fixed for Patch 6.11.
New recipes are supported
Old 06/07/2022, 18:45   #315

Miqobot is updated for Patch 6.15