Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 18:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Purchasing Gil: Does SE ban/easy to detect?

Discussion on Purchasing Gil: Does SE ban/easy to detect? within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Purchasing Gil: Does SE ban/easy to detect?

Dear All,
Want to ask.

Does SE ban purchasers of gil? Does meeting up and purchasing gold face to face safe?

Is it easy for SE to detect that you have bought gil from a gold seller?

What is the likelyhood of a ban and what can I do if purchasing Gil to minimize the risk?

Thanks and Regards.
Old 09/20/2013, 06:25   #2

Im pretty sure as of right now, there is no risk. Every since day one, i been buying gold. And I brought about 6m worth in total now. And never gotten ban yet. I been buying on the market a lot and still no ban.

There's that fact and the fact that this game has no anti-hack feature or anything. What ever exploited they found in the game, they just say "please guys, dont do this anymore."

Also, nobody has report that they got ban by buying gold.

"what can I do if purchasing Gil to minimize the risk?"

Well, i been buying gold a lot for bunch of mmorpg, and the best advice i can give you is this:

try to buy from players (ie trading post), not some gold selling websites.
If you see a bot advertise in game telling you to go to a website like , then dont go to that site since GM could trace the botter and potentially trace the gold. P.S. most selling website uses the same account they spam their advertisement with to trade gold with you. That why I recommend players seller rater then some websites.
P.S.S. Of course there are some good gold selling website out there, but most are not.

and face to face is always safer then mailing.

"Does SE ban purchasers of gil?"

like i said no one report that they got ban yet. But they will ban gold buyer and seller if you get caught. Considering that no one has gotten ban yet, i would say it best to buy gold now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2013, 11:41   #3

Thanks sir
Old 09/20/2013, 12:24   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by paladin7378 View Post
Im pretty sure as of right now, there is no risk. Every since day one, i been buying gold. And I brought about 6m worth in total now. And never gotten ban yet. I been buying on the market a lot and still no ban.

There's that fact and the fact that this game has no anti-hack feature or anything. What ever exploited they found in the game, they just say "please guys, dont do this anymore."

Also, nobody has report that they got ban by buying gold.

"what can I do if purchasing Gil to minimize the risk?"

Well, i been buying gold a lot for bunch of mmorpg, and the best advice i can give you is this:

try to buy from players (ie trading post), not some gold selling websites.
If you see a bot advertise in game telling you to go to a website like , then dont go to that site since GM could trace the botter and potentially trace the gold. P.S. most selling website uses the same account they spam their advertisement with to trade gold with you. That why I recommend players seller rater then some websites.
P.S.S. Of course there are some good gold selling website out there, but most are not.

and face to face is always safer then mailing.

"Does SE ban purchasers of gil?"

like i said no one report that they got ban yet. But they will ban gold buyer and seller if you get caught. Considering that no one has gotten ban yet, i would say it best to buy gold now.
where do you buy your gil from?