Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 18:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

### Duncan's Power Leveling -- 100% Hand Leveled ###

Discussion on ### Duncan's Power Leveling -- 100% Hand Leveled ### within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Skype account: helmuth.koch.neto

All leveling services are 100% hand done by me only!

I'm only accepting a certain number of high level orders so I can guarantee the delivery of the previous buyers.

Accepting only orders from accounts on US and EU servers.

Pay Pal Only!

Leveling Options

Levels 1-50 - $150.00 ###LIMITED SLOTS###

Process Duration: Average of 6 Days or 144 Hours

1-50 Main Class Quests Done
Base class to lvl 30 + Required Sub class to lvl 15
Job of your choice to lvl 50
All drops and gil stays with your character

Levels 1-40 - $100.00 ###LIMITED SLOTS###

Process Duration: Average of 4 Days or 96 Hours

1-40 Main Class Quests Done
Job of your choice to lvl 40

Levels 1-30 - $50.00

Process Duration: Average of 2 Days or 48 Hours

1-30 Main Class Quests Done
Job Quest done to you

Levels 1-20 - $30.00

Process Duration: Average of 1 Day or 24 Hours

1-20 Main Class Quests Done
Base or your Second class to lvl 20

**If you would like a different leveling option please fell free to add me on Skype**

Infos:

You account can not have a physical or App Authenticator for the duration of the power level, otherwise I won't be able to log in.
I would do the minimum amount of Story/Side Quests as possible.
If you would like to know what level is your character or log into your account, just send me an message with the character name and server.
Prior to the start of any leveling process you have to:

- Create your Character
- Choose what Job you would like to be
- Choose your Grand Company

Add me on skype for more informations!

Skype account: helmuth.koch.neto

Tags
final fantasy 14, final fantasy xiv, power leveling