Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 21:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Developer looking for a new project.

Old 05/22/2013, 22:17   #31

elite*gold: 0
well, speak of the devil.

Straight from SE:

Quote:
Remember the armoury chest screenshot posted on the FFXIV Facebook page last week? Of course you do.

We wanted to also mention that the gear set feature itself will be totally revamped! And it will be possible to place gear sets on the hot bar, making it possible to change with a single button.

Old 05/23/2013, 10:04   #32

That is good news.

Will make things much easier.

Steve

Old 08/28/2013, 21:13   #33

hey! long time no talk. how is this project coming along?
Old 09/25/2013, 19:59   #34

This project sounds fun. Need any more testers? Quite happy to give detailed reports and test what is requested. I have no coding knowledge but I can be very thorough when testing and troubleshooting.

« Jumpingbit's Leveling Service | [Development] Problems with Movement »

Similar Threads
Developer looking for Project / Work
07/08/2012 - Last Chaos Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello guys, iam looking for a running Privatserver Project. Here is a small list what i can do: - C++ ( Custom Stuff, Anti Cheat, Admin Tools and so on ) - Reversing ( Bug / exploit fixing, Patches ......) - PHP + MySQL ( Homepage Scripts, Security, Admin panel ........ ) Iam looking for a Project that already has a Server running and still have use for someone like me. However, i would only join a Project where the Team already has at least one guy
[Recruiting] Admin/developer for a new project!
06/20/2012 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey there. I'll basically just give you the short version; Im looking for someone to start a new server with. I have previous experience, a dedicated server, an open mind, fluent English and no tolerance for corruption and related. What I was thinking about is preferably an Interlude or early gracia server, with high or moderate rates, and a farm area for ancient adena/seal stones which will be used as currency for special items. (no custom ones). The idea behind it is to create a pvp...
2 Very important suggestion for web developer from experienced developer [English]]
11/21/2011 - General Coding - 0 Replies
I have been developing websites now over 3 years now. My biggest regret is i started developing web sites without knowing CSS & Jquery. Yes before starting development learn CSS 3 and Jquery. These are even more important than your programming skills :) And they are hard to fix once you developed without knowing them.
Re-Make Project! Grand Chase Sound ( TAGALOG ) Project!
06/03/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 126 Replies
To all, To people who want to contribute to this Project.. We Need: Good Vocals, Matching the voices or almost like the voices of all the characters present in the Grand Chase Philippine Server Good, Funny and nice Voice Replacer, Skill, Taunts and More.. Who really want to contribute.. Not by forcing yourself. The means by enjoying it..