Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 21:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FFXIV ARR Crafting Bot

Discussion on FFXIV ARR Crafting Bot within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FFXIV ARR Crafting Bot

Hello all,
XIV Helper back for ARR
I wanted to let everyone know I have a new bot for ARR.
The full and trial both have 26 steps. The trial only comes with 3 synths, while the Full version is unlimited.

Looking at the live letters and info from the dev team, it seems the way crafting is, will stay that way after launch.

The bot I made will use any skill you set for any step.
Example.
If you are making something with only 30 durability, you can set the bot to do 3 standard steps.

Or, If you are a high enough level where you can finish the synth in 1 step, you can set it to do 2 careful synths to beef up quality, then a standard to finish it.

If you are making something with 70 durability, then you can set it up in any order you want. There is even the ability to set extra steps as needed if one fails.
Example.
You can finish the synth with 3 standards. So by setting 4-5 standard steps, you can ensure you finish the synth before moving on to the next synth.

At level 15, I was using 11 steps to complete the harder crafts and using 3 different skills to do so. As you can see here, there are up to 13 steps and I can always add more when the cap is raised.

The full Bot is on my site, along with more information here

Please test the Trial and let me know what you think.

Also, if any one missed this, there is a lot of new info on where the minions are. Here is the most up to date list.
Attached Files
File Type: rar FFXIV bot trial P4.rar (222.6 KB, 966 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/19/2013, 00:30   #2

That didn't take very long.

Will try this when the next test weekend comes up.
Old 03/23/2013, 13:06   #3

nice bot
Old 03/23/2013, 14:49   #4

Working?
Old 07/15/2013, 20:48   #5

Any chance of a speed hack and/or teleport hack for FF:Realm Reborn? It might help with with gathering and general moving around.
Old 07/16/2013, 03:57   #6

Auto Hot Key Bot

No speed hacks, map hacks or any other programs that will interact with the game files. To cut down on getting caught, my bots only send keyboard commands as if you were sitting at the computer typing them.
You don't need to install any other programs to open or use it.
As soon as the video NDA is lifted, I will record excactly how it works. Please check xivhelper.webs.com for updates.
Old 07/27/2013, 02:39   #7

elite*gold: 358
Sry for my bad english but pls upload the bot in this forum and scan your "bot".exe with virustotal.com and upload the file here too or send us the link from virustotal after u have scanned the "bot".exe its safer for u and for us.

in regards Denny456
Old 08/16/2013, 14:28   #8

The Crafting bot is now up for Phase 4, both the full and trial versions are available and both will do a total of 26 steps. With the added feature "Quick Synth" my bots will be used to craft for EXP and for HQ items per the ability to do quality increasing steps.
Please try the trial and keep in mind, I am always here to adjust or assist in any way i can.
Old 08/17/2013, 01:19   #9

i still wont tried the craft thing..
i'll wait ur video to check how it works :P

keep it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xivhelper View Post
The Crafting bot is now up for Phase 4, both the full and trial versions are available and both will do a total of 26 steps. With the added feature "Quick Synth" my bots will be used to craft for EXP and for HQ items per the ability to do quality increasing steps.
Please try the trial and keep in mind, I am always here to adjust or assist in any way i can.
Old 08/17/2013, 02:47   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malombrado View Post
i still wont tried the craft thing..
i'll wait ur video to check how it works :P

keep it up.
Please do 1 synth and note what steps you want.
Then. Please run the trial bot and click synth 1 time, it will do the rest based on the saved steps.
Tested and working, you cant move the mouse or navigate away from the ffxiv game.
Old 08/18/2013, 16:20   #11

tried the trial version.. sometimes it skips a button but still work i guess.. it can get better but i searched the full version i rly need to pay 17$ for it?
lol
Old 08/25/2013, 06:52   #12

All this does is send a sequence of keystrokes that the user specifies? This should not be $13, it should be free or $5 at the most like the basabot guy's software.

Anyone can write a script that sends keys with sleeps in between. That's what I would suggest to anyone reading this thread who doesn't want to spend $13. Go download AutoIt or AHK, write a script that sends your crafting keystrokes and learn something in the process.
Old 08/25/2013, 07:00   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsincaat View Post
All this does is send a sequence of keystrokes that the user specifies? This should not be $13, it should be free or $5 at the most like the basabot guy's software.

Anyone can write a script that sends keys with sleeps in between. That's what I would suggest to anyone reading this thread who doesn't want to spend $13. Go download AutoIt or AHK, write a script that sends your crafting keystrokes and learn something in the process.
It is sending keys based on what you tell it to, not the same key commands every time, what people are paying for is the ability to get quality and the time, making max exp and HQ items. Plus, there is already a system in the game that will auto craft for you, faster then any ahk, or autoit out there.
Thank you for your input but i dont think you understand the 2000 lines of code in my bot makes it 100% customised to each synth some one does.
As for Basabot, I hope every one jumps on that 5$ bot. I already have. Its great
Old 08/27/2013, 18:49   #14

Anyway to get this bot to choose HQ mats? I want to craft with HQ mats, but I have to manually click them each time.
Old 08/27/2013, 20:10   #15

This will be something I add when the servers are more stable, with the lag, I have not been able to implement any of the add ins I wanted to.

Tags
arr, bot, craft, ffixv, xivhelper