Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 22:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FFXIV Crafter

Discussion on FFXIV Crafter within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/20/2011, 06:13   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsnowghost7 View Post
I think you need to lower your UAC settings in win7. LINK:

@Cooleko
New version is running perfectly for me so far(just leves, haven't grinded yet). Glad to hear your going to add logout/exit function. Thanks for this and your auto-travel app as well!
Thanks that fixed it 100%
Old 09/20/2011, 07:02   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooleko View Post
I double checked this and I cannot get it to fail. it uses careful as it is supposed to without the box checked and doesnt use them with it checked. does the bot tell you it is using careful when it does this?

What crafting job are you on? version of windows?
Windows 7, and I was on alchemist. I'm not sure if it says its using careful or not, I'll check after I'm done with this SP grind PT on LNC.
Old 09/20/2011, 07:17   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by aesculapius View Post
Regarding Hasty Hands, right now if it isn't equipped as the position one skill, it will not get used if other skills are equipped.
Should be corrected
Quote:
Originally Posted by sl295 View Post
i for one am totally happy with the detecting loot pool option and losing 1 item as most people are gonna be using as a grind method anyway losing 1 grinded item i think nobody would be unhappy about :P
This will not make it into fruitation until I get enough time to go find offsets telling me that the lootpool indicator is up. Sorry for the delay but it may be pushed off until mid october
Quote:
Originally Posted by aesculapius View Post
In that case I'd like to request
Perfection. 12k guildmark ability purchasable after r36 CRP quest. Allows 100% success on next action.
Half assed it, Perfection will be used but you cannot specify whether it is standard bold or rapid. It will just use w/e the bot was going to choose before noticing perfection was up, (which has decent odds at being rapid/bold if you let the bot use those abilities) I may add the option to choose after everything settles down mid Oct

Bot will shutdown naturally (no process close/kill) after finishing synths if you select logout after synths.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2011, 14:20   #94

yeah that sounds cool, oen thing im noticing now though, its waiting on red orb(which you should standard) and standard on prismatic on when it should wait ^-^

actually its a bit random, waits randomly and standards when it doesnt wait lol

after more watching it seems its rare that this happens anyway and 99% of the time its working as intended :P

Thanks for this ^-^

Rated*****
Old 09/20/2011, 23:30   #95

I've had issues with the 'sell' command in the last two versions. Even after completely restarting the game, I couldn't get it to work earlier.

Also, upon loading the bot it seems to want the craft window to be already open. Is this something new or did I just not notice it before? I started noticing the issues with the 'sell' command whenever I first noticed this.
Old 09/21/2011, 01:32   #96

the latest upload does not require crafting window open to start the bot, I fixed that immediately.

And I understand that my fix did break the sell portion of the bot. Until I fix it the only way to sell items is to open your crafting window at least once, otherwise the bot will never actually _start_ so it can recognize the sell button. the fix for this is simple I just didnt realize it was a problem until you pointed it out. As a matter of fact, I can fix this in 2 minutes, give me a few to fix it for you.

* It should be fixed, let me know if you still cant sell even thought the bot tells you there is no crafting window.
Old 09/21/2011, 05:13   #97

First off I would like to say this is a great program. I happened across one bug if your crafting anything in high volume and you HQ a result the bot stops going to recipes and mass clicks request thus ending your quota.
Old 09/21/2011, 05:47   #98

This is a known bug that i have been unable to reproduce. everything in the bot is based off windows being detected at known states, so it isnt just a timing thing (if i made it timing based it would slow it down and never have this error though) and HQs are far inbetween when i am testing. I added a check for the leve select menu, such that the bot would exit and resume. However it does this at the expense of a false failure sometimes. If you happen to be lucky enough to be around the bot when a HQ occurs, I would really be interested in knowing what the debug info says during the failure occurring. If the game is bringing up windows, but locking out inputs for a second or two because of HQ, there is a memory value some where that will indicate the inputs being locked up. If I could just get a HQ or two while im at the screen I would be able to learn what is causing the error and compute a workaround.

Honestly, I may just make the bot take two seconds longer (on average since it is random) to resume after a synth to make the problem never occur.

I'll figure it out when i get some hard time to play. Maybe try and HQ a few R1 synths.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/21/2011, 06:01   #99

Sooo I'm having this problem where the bot is just "Waiting for crafting window" then confirms all the stuff, but when it gets to the crafting part, the Durability says "5", the Progress says "5", and the Quality says "1285" (or something like that.) Anyway, it stops there and says "Waiting for crafting window" again. I've closed everything a few times and tried again and got the same result D:
Old 09/21/2011, 06:11   #100

Just grabbed the the newest version. Is "Hasty Hand" not working for others? I tried using it in several ways(with other abilities and w/o, with other abilities equipped and w/o), but it isn't working. The craft always selects "Rapid" for the first attempt, then runs normally.

Thanks for adding the logout function, especially with it exiting program.
Old 09/21/2011, 06:49   #101

ok, Justinp, Durability/Progress/Quality numbers are expected. That means the bot is correctly reading memory and there is no window present (When SE frees memory up they initalize it to 5s for every byte)

Are you saying that when the crafting window does appear after confirming the start of the synth that it is failing the window search and tells you there is no window visible? If this is the case, then there must be something very wrong happening, as for the bot to use the correct memory address to get through the first 3 menus It has to be reading memory and the correct window already. Just give me more detail as to what you are experiencing.

Jonsnowghost, I opened the bot up and tested, the bot is seeking hastyhand and using it fine for me. Do you see the message (Seeking Hasty Hand) and notice the bot pressing down repeatedly? If not, are you running the latest version? Lastly, what job are you on?
Old 09/21/2011, 07:40   #102

I'm running 3.3.6.1. OK so it's seeming to be a problem while using Offhand. When I use Offhand it will select Offhand, the recipe confirm window opens, it hits enter, but then it hits enter on Offhand again before the craft window opens up. It then waits a second then goes down one-tick to rapid and hits enter.

When I switched to Primary Hand, Hasty Hand worked correctly.

EDIT: So I had a problem with Hasty hand on Primary Hand earlier where the bot would say "waiting for craft window" and just time out, not selecting anything in the craft window. However, the problem went away and it seemed to work fine, but it just happened again.

Also when using offhand it did say "Using Hasty Hand" while selecting "Rapid." I think it does say "Seeking Hasty Hand" before this, but it disappears so fast I'm not totally sure.
Old 09/21/2011, 08:51   #103

An update on the HQ issue, I noticed it only bugs out if you HQ an item that yields more than the normal Quantity however +1 items seem to be fine. Still trying to catch the message in debug.

K figured out the debug it says "not in crafting window" so I'm guessing the timing issue you mention is the root.
Old 09/21/2011, 23:27   #104

When i get home much later tonight, I'll slow the bot down across the board so that these issues wont come into play.

If the bot says 'using hasty hand' and it is not then something has to be very wrong, as the debug label reads the selected ability and says it is using the selected ablity. I still need to know your crafting job to rule out hastyhand and rapid have the correct ID values. (as far as i have determined, all jobs have unique standard/rapid/carefull IDs) and the same ability IDs. I was certain the dats verified this but I can look and make sure there is only one hastyhand ID.
Old 09/22/2011, 01:08   #105

Well at first it was finding everything until it got to the actual synthesis part then it would try to look for the original crafting window again and just sit there.

Now it's just not working at all. It Waits for crafting, confirms recipe menu, item select, main hand, and stuff but it doesn't actually move anything on the game.