Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 22:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FFXIV Crafter

Discussion on FFXIV Crafter within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/10/2011, 22:37   #211

elite*gold: 0
Hi. I have an issue when doing levequests. If I have any active quests (the normal quests), the bot will always select one of those quests, instead of going down to the Local Levequests menu to pick up the crafting leve.

Currently I have 9/16 quests active and 1 local levequests, and when selecting the Leve 1 on the bot, it always picks the second quest on the list.

Thanks.
Old 10/10/2011, 22:45   #212

You should download the newest version, I uploaded it about 5 minutes ago ^.^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/10/2011, 23:32   #213

For some reason, The bot isn't using wait. It's just spamming standard. Everything else is working great though.
Old 10/10/2011, 23:44   #214

Should the bot be waiting? The bot only waits if there are no abilities up and you have been failing frequently. If you think it is an error, post the log when the bot is 'scanning for wait/abilities'
Old 10/11/2011, 01:02   #215

The bot is waiting as it has always been. No problems there.

I love that the bot now saves the abilities selected. It helps a lot since it is no longer necessary to select abilities every time I start it up now.

Thanks for the support!
Old 10/11/2011, 04:49   #216

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooleko View Post
Should the bot be waiting? The bot only waits if there are no abilities up and you have been failing frequently. If you think it is an error, post the log when the bot is 'scanning for wait/abilities'
Sorry I meant to copy that in my other post. It uses careful with no problem.

Quote:
Use Standard:
Standard ID: 40
Use wait:
Use Standard:
Old 10/11/2011, 10:01   #217

If you try and open the bot while in a party with anyone it pulls the wrong name. In a party by yourself it is fine.
Old 10/11/2011, 14:11   #218

This is known, seems the pointer im using points to top of party list, when alone it will work fine, I have been too lazy to take offsets someone provided in another thread that were for your name. Good thing is it will still work fine, just look weird.

The mining bot I provided requires that you not be in a party as it will only run for your character name. So dont party up for that!
Old 10/12/2011, 09:17   #219

bot works,has starting issues (the usual kind,to restart client,more then previous versions,but that could be mem-based) else it does its job
still a few Alzheimer, if it comes to tasks (switches to next task at 3/4 sort of)
but it does the basics, including the HotG before wait (at least from what i noticed)

looks like you fixed the selling part

so far, so good,until they throw out 1.19a..
Old 10/12/2011, 13:05   #220

I haven't had much of a chance to mass craft since the patch mainly due to struggling to find decent recipes to grind on for goldsmith37+ and leather46+ (also too busy making millions in the MW!), but anyway, one thing I noticed in the last version is you are saving the settings in a config file but 2 of the settings I always use, "No careful" and "No wait", are not being saved. Not a major issue at all but just FYI.

Again thanks for continuing to support this bot!

Suggestion: Have you considered a feature where more than 1 recipe can be used in a session? This is very useful when you want to run the bot overnight but you can't get 300+ sets of mats at once, but you may be able to get 150 sets of 2 different items. This could be implemented in a similar way to lucid's bot, where you only specified a number of X items to cycle through in your recipes list, so if you put a "3" in that box and "300" in Craft number, the bot would make 100 of each of your last 3 recipes.
Old 10/13/2011, 12:28   #221

Been soooo busy with ifrit and stuff but thought id pop in and say thanx for re-upping the bot all fixed shiny and new like :P

Shame they took away all the good crafting synths now though cant find anything for WVR41+ GLD41+ ...
Old 10/13/2011, 18:37   #222

Noticed a few things w/ support.
1) sometimes, when setting npc for guild support, the bot will get stuck in the support selection screen (where you chose what level of support you want), i think its probably due to latency. happens ~1 out of 3 times

2) after setting npc (ie. i already have the support) and starting the bot in the crafting menu, the bot would exit the crafting menu and get support again, not that big of a issue since support is relatively cheap, but it may seem 'odd' to other ppl standing around you.

i think marsas' suggestion with the looping of multiple recipes is useful when you have alot of different mat'ls to craft.
Old 10/13/2011, 21:47   #223

can anyone give me step by step how to locals leves work on this bot?
Old 10/13/2011, 23:07   #224

I sorta had an idea, i know its not crafting related but:

Could you also make like a tab or something on the bot that it opens and then spams item trades to the grand company guy in the grand companys the items he requires in exchange for guild points ?

if you speak to he person on the far right of the grand companies they ask for 3 different items in excahnge for points, so if you bought stacks you could have the bot trade him items for an hour and stack up thousands (up to 10,000 max) and use them to purchase crafting manuals for more crafting SP :P
Old 10/14/2011, 00:09   #225

Hello new to the community and I am very interested in your work on the crafting bot. I've read up on all the posts looking for some answers and to no avail could not find what I was looking for. Simple case and point I never used a crafting bot before and was wondering if there is a guide or a readme on how to use your crafter or if a howto could be implemented in next update , because either I'm missing something or its just not there I downloaded the crafterv3 and there is no instructions how what everything does or how to properly get it started like which check box is for what. Sorry if this is long winded or sounds noobish but it is what it is. thank you for any help and thanks for the proggy.