Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TP hack?

Discussion on TP hack? within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
just as tittle states is there one?
Old 07/08/2006, 01:58   #2

Well, I guess it would help if we'd know WHAT YOU WANT TO HACK. lolTPHack

Hay guyz I need a bot. What for? I don't know. I need a bot.
Old 09/27/2006, 09:36   #3

There was once an EXPLOIT many people refered to as a TP hack. It was not a hack at all tho, and since then has been patched by SE. What it simply did was allow a Scythe, Great Sword, Great Axe, or Great Katana attack at the rate and speed as a dagger, or short sword. Altho the TP gain was equal to the weapon you had equiped. It was a closely guarded JP secret as they did not want it patched it got out tho, and ruined. To answer your question tho, you would make a single macro. You would put -Line 1- /attackoff <bt> -Line 2- /wait 1-2 sec -Line 3- /attack <bt>. As soon as you seen your Character swing his/her weapon you would hit your macro, you would then disengage and then reattack the monster, as soon as you would attack you would hit instantly, then push the macro again. :P You can see how this would be thought of as a TP Hack, but since you are manually pushing the macro I think of it more as an Exploit.
Old 10/07/2006, 08:27   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by DizzySan@Sep 27 2006, 09:36
It was a closely guarded JP secret as they did not want it patched
lol @ the silly JP conspiracy theory
Old 10/11/2006, 10:24   #5

Ryutoki said:
Quote:
QUOTE (DizzySan @ Sep 27 2006, 09:36)
It was a closely guarded JP secret as they did not want it patched

lol @ the silly JP conspiracy theory
Haha I know. When I first learned of this exploit I was lvl 70 range BLM, and we had a DRK/NIN using a Great Sword who was using it. I had windower at the time, as I still do, and noticed how quickly he was gaining TP. I mean it was leaps and bounds and as quickly as our THF/NIN. I asked him how he was gaining so quickly, even tho I could see clearly what he was doing. (Attacking -disengaging- Attacking) He said it was a TP exploit that allowed him to attack as fast as a dagger. I have a SAM of my own, and a little light went on, if my Great Katana could attack as fast as a dagger I would wet myself lol. I asked him over and over how he did this, and he kept saying he promised this friend who told him that he would never tell anyone.
Truthfully tho it didnt really take to long, with alittle added mithra charm he was spilling all. Ofcourse /attack <t> is a well known macro, but /attack off is the big secret they were guarding. lol Ofcourse after I found out I told all my friends. :P Maybe thats why it was fixed. **** me, **** me for being a stupid stupid American.